BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Emma B.
Hamburg, NY
I use this product as well with the clean and clear acne astringent and I must say these two are a perfect duo. They both leave my face feeling soft and cleansed and it helps with my breakouts. I would recommend
Jessica C.
Fayetteville, NC
I really enjoyed this product, it helped with my acne and black heads, and i really using first thing in the morning, not only dose it clean your skin, but it wakes you up feeling refreshed and clean, and i repurchess this product every other month.
Marilyn F.
Denham Springs, LA
Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facial Cleanser. The results were great! My face felt fresh and clean and wasn't oily at all . I highly recommend this product. I purchased it at least once a month.
Marlene B.
Officially my favorite face wash to use every morning. It definitely gives me the fresh morning burst look. It comes in a convenient bottle with a pump. I have used this product multiple times and I do recommend it.
Stephanie R.
Chagrin Falls , OH
This is one of my favorite facial cleansers for two reasons. One, it has the tiny exfoliating scrubbers and two, it smells great! I have been really happy with this product and would totally recommend it to others!
Alison R.
I nice cleaner that will wake you up in the morning. Gives you a fresh feeling without harsh materials. i love the pump for no mess and wasted product. i buy this product over and over again as soon as i run out.
Jennifer H.
Whitsett, NC
I've used this once and it was okay. I have my own go to face wash from st Ives that I prefer, but my husband uses this every day. He says it really does help wake him up in the morning when he washes his face with it.
Carline A.
Miami , FL
Holy grail product my favorite to use everyday in the morning I brought mines at Walgreens packaging is nice it smells citrusy it’s very effective it wakes my Face up in the morning I would definitely purchase again
Megan O.
Woodruff, SC
This is such a great face cleanser! I use it every morning and it gives my face such a great morning burst! It also smells amazing! Leaves my face feeling refreshed and ready to go. I would definitely buy again!
Giselle A.
Concord , CA
I use this in my morning routine. I wash my face before applying makeup to my face or even if it’s a bare face day. Skin care is very important to me and so clean and clear is the best brand I have tried and I am loyal too. The wash cleans my skin and it doesn’t dry it out.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?