BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Ivy B.
New Phila, OH
I absolutely love this product. I love the little beads that are in it that scrub your face. It leaves my skin feeling refreshed and not oily. I use it in the morning and before bed and this is my go to face wash
Jojo G.
Pittsburgh, PA
I use this product in the shower. As a skin wake me up. It smooth on my skin. The micro beads help scrub just enough to clean the pours. I really liked using this product on my skin and it didn't cost a fortune.
Stephanie R.
Chagrin Falls , OH
This is one of my favorite facial cleansers for two reasons. One, it has the tiny exfoliating scrubbers and two, it smells great! I have been really happy with this product and would totally recommend it to others!
Diana M.
West valley city
Drys out my face a lot. And I never notice a difference after using it and I feel like since it dries out my face I have to use a lot of face moisturizer. I haven't used it for awhile and found other brands that work better .
Marilyn F.
Denham Springs, LA
Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facial Cleanser. The results were great! My face felt fresh and clean and wasn't oily at all . I highly recommend this product. I purchased it at least once a month.
Lauryn H.
Amazing product. I loved it so much and recommend it. It’s so great that I would but it again. The packaging is great and easy use. I am a reparative user and I recommend buying it because you will fall in love!!
Brandy D.
Hanover, IN
This product makes your skin feeling fresh and clean. It makes your skin feel good and it's not ever expensive. The packaging is alright, nothing too extravagant. I would probably buy again but not anytime soon.
Bethany Y.
Hartford, KY
This product is alright. It's no miracle worker, and you get what you pay for. The packaging is great, because it comes with a pump, which helps you measure how much product you need. I use this wash regularly.
Nikki P.
Sanford, NC
I absolutely love this facial wash! It always works to get what's on my face off and it's affordable at target. It's not harsh at all and I have used it for a while now! I would definitely recommend it to others!
Andrea F.
I LOVE using this when I wake up. It helps my sling feel hydrated and it also wakes me up! It's gentle on the skin and smells so good! It's beautifully packaged and I think it's a great product. I definitely recommend!
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?