BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Ashley M.
This cleanser is what I use twice daily. It feels good and smells good. This cleanser is not too harsh for my skin. I purchase this item from any retail location I’m at during that time. Not too expensive; actually it’s definitely a responsible price.
Bliss W.
Tallahassee, FL
This face wash always refreshes me in the morning! It helps me wake up and always leaves my face feeling amazing!!! My friends all love it since I have shown it to them! I would definitely recommend this product!!
basicly_beauty T.
West Memphis
Like I said about the night burst the morning burst is very energizing and the beads are great! The packaging is nice I love having pumps on products! I will continue to purchase both the night and morning burst!☺️
Aliyah H.
I use this product every single morning and I use the Clean and Clear night relaxing deep cleanser at night! It works AMAZING! Leaving my skin fresh, clean, and clear! I highly recommend this product to others when they ask when what I use on my face.
Nikki S.
Adequate cleanser. It has a fresh citrus smell that is suppose to invigorate your senses and help you wake up in the morning. I am not sure if it helps me that much, but it works well to clean the skin and does not irritate me.
Mariah B.
Tacoma
This morning wash is okay. But for me i get a really bad reaction to it. It makes my skin burn and really red and then I get hives on my face. It may be a good product but for me I am allergic to whatever is in it.
Tiffany J.
Falkville, AL
Super refreshing and the little beads just give it a burst. I bought it at Walmart. It definitely met expectations for me. I'm a repeat user and will keep using it. It does tend to dry out more than I'd like but nothing a little moisturizer won't fix.
Kyla O.
moline
I love this product. It made my skin really soft in the mornings. I tried a while back on a trip I went on and I loved it . This is one product that I would recommend.
Samantha M.
Chestertown
This is a fantastic product! 10/10 would HIGHLY recommend. I'm a current user of this product and buy it through my local drugstore. It is very gentle for a very great price. One of my favorite facial cleansers!
Madison R.
I actually like this facial cleanser but it does has a slight burn to it but other than that it is amazing. I feel that it really does cleans and wake up my skin. When I wash it off it has a nice cooling feel to it which I don’t mind it feels nice.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?