BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Cleo J.
I use this cleanser every morning. The little beads help to exfoliate a little bit but it is very gentle on the skin. I have been using this cleanser for years. It leaves my skin feeling very soft after every wash.
Gel S.
Freeport, TX
I've used this product before in the past I like the way it smells. It works okay too maybe just not for my skin type though I can't use it too often dries my face out after a few times but does work good over all.
Samantha D.
I use this morning and night! It smells so good! Very refreshing sent! Gets makeup off while not being harsh! Great price and a big sue product! It lasts for a very long time! I get it at Walmart and it is about 5$
Caitlin N.
Ellijay, GA
I've used this cleanser since high school and I absolutely love it. It clears my mild acne and doesn't leave my face oily or dried out. I love the morning burst orange because it is invigorating and definitely wakes me up whenever I use it. I would definitely recommend!
Mariah B.
Tacoma
This morning wash is okay. But for me i get a really bad reaction to it. It makes my skin burn and really red and then I get hives on my face. It may be a good product but for me I am allergic to whatever is in it.
Betsy S.
Lafayette, LA
This is a pretty good face wash. It basically does the job, but nothing spectacular about it. It's got a nice smell and doesn't dry out your skin too much. It's also pretty cheap which is my main reason for using it.
Kyla O.
moline
I love this product. It made my skin really soft in the mornings. I tried a while back on a trip I went on and I loved it . This is one product that I would recommend.
Autumn D.
Jacksonville
Great refreshing cleanser for a wonderful price! The scent truly is invigorating without being “perfume-y”. It’s just enough to perk you up day or night! Does a great job at removing excess dirt/oil/makeup and leaves your skin feeling clean and soft!
Aliyah H.
I use this product every single morning and I use the Clean and Clear night relaxing deep cleanser at night! It works AMAZING! Leaving my skin fresh, clean, and clear! I highly recommend this product to others when they ask when what I use on my face.
Ashli D.
I love this face wash! I love the way it smells and I love the way it makes my face feel. It is the perfect wash to use in the morning and makes you Mr face feel clean and smooth. Everyone should keep this on hand!
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?