BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Samantha D.
I use this morning and night! It smells so good! Very refreshing sent! Gets makeup off while not being harsh! Great price and a big sue product! It lasts for a very long time! I get it at Walmart and it is about 5$
Nikki S.
Adequate cleanser. It has a fresh citrus smell that is suppose to invigorate your senses and help you wake up in the morning. I am not sure if it helps me that much, but it works well to clean the skin and does not irritate me.
Bliss W.
Tallahassee, FL
This face wash always refreshes me in the morning! It helps me wake up and always leaves my face feeling amazing!!! My friends all love it since I have shown it to them! I would definitely recommend this product!!
Tiffany J.
Falkville, AL
Super refreshing and the little beads just give it a burst. I bought it at Walmart. It definitely met expectations for me. I'm a repeat user and will keep using it. It does tend to dry out more than I'd like but nothing a little moisturizer won't fix.
Cleo J.
I use this cleanser every morning. The little beads help to exfoliate a little bit but it is very gentle on the skin. I have been using this cleanser for years. It leaves my skin feeling very soft after every wash.
basicly_beauty T.
West Memphis
Like I said about the night burst the morning burst is very energizing and the beads are great! The packaging is nice I love having pumps on products! I will continue to purchase both the night and morning burst!☺️
Alexandra G.
Palm Bay, FL
I've been using this cleanser for years ! I think the price is pretty good, the product does last me a few months. The packing is nice, love how it has the pump. I am a repeat user, and I recommend this to others!
Ashley M.
This cleanser is what I use twice daily. It feels good and smells good. This cleanser is not too harsh for my skin. I purchase this item from any retail location I’m at during that time. Not too expensive; actually it’s definitely a responsible price.
Hannah P.
Toledo
I think this is a great product for keeping your face clean and using it as a daily cleanser. I did find this was a little bit harsh on my skin, the little beads didn’t really melt they kinda just scraped my skin.
Denise C.
This is one of my all-time favorite facial cleanser I've tried hi end this is definitely one of my faves it just works so well it clears your face of all the toxins in the morning and makes your skin feels so great
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?