BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Adrianna M.
Olean, NY
I used this for about 8 years before switching to a different brand. I love it still. Makes my face soft and takes the acne away. Having the bursting beads in it helps you feel clean! I'll definitely buy this product again.
Inés P.
Hialeah, FL
Got this as a present and I really like it... not great controlling my acne but helps with the oil control and the refreshing citrus smell is absolutely a plus that helps you to wake up with a different but nice smell...
Alexa B.
Williamstown, NJ
I love this face wash. When it hits the skin it is so cooling and refreshing. I have use this product multiple times and I continue buying it. The price is not too bad which is good because I always buy it when I run out.
Mackenzie O.
Russellville , AR
This product has a very fresh scent. It also lasts forever! I really enjoy how it makes my face feel cool while I use it. You can get this at most retail drug stores for a very fair price. I would recommend this product!
Brianna d.
elizabeth
love this product, cleanses the skin well and I love the beads that leave a cooling feeling to the skin. i bought it in Walmart and definitely met my expectation. i had tried the generic brand to see if there was a difference and i would stick to the original.
Abbey M.
Ballston Spa, NY
I really love the scrubbies in the wash. They really help clean my face. Price is very reasonable. Make sure to use moisturizer though! I believe it is effective. I won't buy again, only because I have changed my routine
Katya G.
Wickes, AR
This cleanser is so refreshing on the skin. It definitely wakes up my face to get my day started. It has helped with my acne sooo much over the years. Clean & Clear is one of my favorite! It has helped my skin so much and I definitely recommend it for others!
Sharon D.
Chauncey, OH
I like the clean and clear morning burst facial scrub. It has a nice scent. My skin feels clean after using, not too dry. It is affordable and a bottle will last for 2 or 3 months. I would definitely recommend to others.
Stephanie C.
I've been buying this face wash for 3 years now. I love this product. It has a nice scent its not strong. This face wash wakes me up even more. It feels veey cooling on the face and fresh
Amber L.
Berkeley Spgs, WV
I love how this product makes my face feel. I’ve used it multiple times and will probably go back to it. I have sensitive skin and it doesn’t bother it at all. My skin feels refreshed after use and doesn’t dry out either.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?