BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Angelica G.
I love the scent of this, definitely wakes me up in the mornings but it leaves my skin really dry! After i use this bumps and dry patches appear on my face! I would definitely recommend using a hydrating moisturizer while using this product
Gabrielle D.
Altoona, PA
It smelt great! It worked pretty well. I used it in the shower usually. I bought it at Walmart. If I used it everyday it was a little too harsh and dried out my skin. I don't think I would buy it again without a doubt.
Kristi D.
I really liked this cleanser. The fresh scent of it was very invigorating in the morning. I felt like it did a great job cleaning. I have very sensitive skin however and this cleanser made my face more red then normal.
starr r.
I love this cleanser it’s one of the few i usually buy on a regular bases!! i wouldn’t say it met my expectations but it does work! the nice little beads are nice on the skin and very smooth! the smell is nice as well
سانیا |.
I have been using this cleanser for years and would not change a thing! It works really well with my skin routine. I also recommend getting the duo pack with the night cleanser. They both work really well if you use it daily with a weekly face scrub.
Preeti S.
Love this product!! The little beads in the product aid in rejuvenating my skin in the morning when I’m feeling tired and groggy. The product really wakes me up, and allows me to feel refreshed. It also smells amazing and citrus-y, and makes my face soft!
Lizbeth H.
This is really good to use in the morning. It just like wakes up your skin and leaves it nice and smooth throughout the whole day. I've used this for like a pretty good 2-3 months and have no problem. I really recommend uou end up picking this product up.
Stephanie J.
Hilliard, OH
This makes my skin feel so clean and refreshed in the morning! It makes me excited to take morning showers and the price is great too! I highly recommend this face wash and use it everyday for clean and refreshed skin!
Ashley T.
Butte
A great, exfoliating wash. The best part about it is the citrus that wakes you up, and it actually leaves your skin feeling clean! I use the oil-free moisturizer after using this every morning. It's also a great price.
Kayla M.
Really gets rid of all the dirt and grime. However it leaves the skins dry at time so only be sure to use this product if you have an oily skin type. Be sure to moisturize after. Other than that this product is good👍🏽.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?