BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Gabrielle D.
Altoona, PA
It smelt great! It worked pretty well. I used it in the shower usually. I bought it at Walmart. If I used it everyday it was a little too harsh and dried out my skin. I don't think I would buy it again without a doubt.
Taya R.
Clean and clear has always been a brand I trust. This product in particular has always left my skin feeling clean and healthy! never has made me have any break outs or excessive oil definitely a two thumbs up product!
Stephanie J.
Hilliard, OH
This makes my skin feel so clean and refreshed in the morning! It makes me excited to take morning showers and the price is great too! I highly recommend this face wash and use it everyday for clean and refreshed skin!
Tamara H.
Rialto, CA
I use this product every day. I have a really oily t zone but when I put this on it helps me be oil free for a really long time. I bought mine at target. The packaging is normal. I recommend for people to try this out.
Preeti S.
Love this product!! The little beads in the product aid in rejuvenating my skin in the morning when I’m feeling tired and groggy. The product really wakes me up, and allows me to feel refreshed. It also smells amazing and citrus-y, and makes my face soft!
Ciara H.
Deltona , FL
This stuff right here! My boyfriend swears by so I figured I'd try honestly nervous because I have the most sensitive skin ever, but I'm hooked now totally hooked this stuff is amazing and I love the yummy citrus smell
Alysha C.
Columbia Hts, MN
Love this product except the beads! I love how they feel but am sad at how bad they are for our environment & our oceans. I used it up until I found a natural exfoliating alternative instead! I loved the smell though.
Ashley T.
Butte
A great, exfoliating wash. The best part about it is the citrus that wakes you up, and it actually leaves your skin feeling clean! I use the oil-free moisturizer after using this every morning. It's also a great price.
Tiana D.
Brooklyn, NY
This products is the best .. I use to have really bad acne on my forehead and this product helps cleanse my pours within a week I started to see a change ...also this product have a wonderful scent... the product is non irritating and I have sensitive skin
Megan M.
Mount Vernon, AR
Morning burst is my favorite. I really do feel it wakes up my skin and senses. I love the micro beads in it. I use it daily and you'll find me buying again because of the reasonable price. I would recommend to others.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?