BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Alex P.
Elizabeth, PA
I decided to try this stuff to see if it really would make my face feel refreshed in the morning and I can honestly say it did! I'm not sure I'll buy it again just because it is kind've expensive and it's not a necessity for me.
Brianna d.
elizabeth
love this product, cleanses the skin well and I love the beads that leave a cooling feeling to the skin. i bought it in Walmart and definitely met my expectation. i had tried the generic brand to see if there was a difference and i would stick to the original.
Jeannie R.
I've been using this product for a while now and it's really refreshing on the face, it tends to wake me up in the mornings. This has also been helping with my acne and it leaves your skin smooth when you finish using it.
Uttkantha S.
Blue Ash, OH
I would not reccommend this cleanser. It is very soapy and has a very strong scent. on top of that it has those beads which go down the drain and suffocate marine life. You can do so much better than this Clean & Clear.
sherry S.
Gifted to myself and to my sister. She dies pageants and it's a pretty good wake me up in the morning from a night with your face in the pillow!! Cleans thoroughly doesn't dry by me out and no weird residue left behind.
Brittany H.
My favorite face wash. Leaves skin feeling refreshed. Not very effective at removing acne, but does effectively prevent it when used daily. For the price, it meets expectations. I continually buy this cleanser. Love it.
Terri T.
I love using this cleanser in the morning when I get ready for my day. I occasionally use it in the shower because it makes me feel so refreshed! It's gentle on my skin and I would definitely purchase this product again!
Paige S.
Corona, CA
I love this morning burst face wash. You can get them anywhere mine is from target. Any drug store has them and sells all clean and clear products. I do think it's a good deal compared to other known brand acne cleansers
Maureen R.
Clarence, NY
I've been using this face wash for years. I like the feel of the little beads on my skin. This product does not irritate my sensitive skin which I like. It goes on smooth and I wouldn't change this for another face wash!
Taylor H.
Glastonbury, CT
It is a very refreshing products. It does wake up, as it says. It gets rid of any stubborn makeup from the night before and it doesn't hurt that it has a nice scent. It is effective for, maybe just not for fighting acne.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?