BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Daisy P.
Really awakens and cools skin. Also is good for washing iff any overnight masks or spot treatments. Doesn't really help with acne, its more just to wake your skin up. I buy at my drugstore, and have bought several times
Sharon D.
Chauncey, OH
I like the clean and clear morning burst facial scrub. It has a nice scent. My skin feels clean after using, not too dry. It is affordable and a bottle will last for 2 or 3 months. I would definitely recommend to others.
Khadijah 😝.
I like this product when it is paired with another product. The micro cleansing bead are not impressive. The formula is harsh on my skin alone. I have tried to used this product by itself but it dried my skin out completely. I had dry patches all over my face.
Amber L.
Berkeley Spgs, WV
I love how this product makes my face feel. I’ve used it multiple times and will probably go back to it. I have sensitive skin and it doesn’t bother it at all. My skin feels refreshed after use and doesn’t dry out either.
Camille T.
Kaysville, UT
So I actually got this cleanser because it happened to be in the travel section in a size I could take with me on my latest trip! I was so surprised when I used it, and it felt so refreshing!! The citrus smell is a bonus!
Leigh C.
Rocklin, CA
This used to be my go to in the mornings to wake me up!! Jut like those commercials where they wash their face and their day got so much better! Unfortunately I didn't see much of a change in my skin but it is refreshing.
Inés P.
Hialeah, FL
Got this as a present and I really like it... not great controlling my acne but helps with the oil control and the refreshing citrus smell is absolutely a plus that helps you to wake up with a different but nice smell...
Mackenzie O.
Russellville , AR
This product has a very fresh scent. It also lasts forever! I really enjoy how it makes my face feel cool while I use it. You can get this at most retail drug stores for a very fair price. I would recommend this product!
Taylor H.
Glastonbury, CT
It is a very refreshing products. It does wake up, as it says. It gets rid of any stubborn makeup from the night before and it doesn't hurt that it has a nice scent. It is effective for, maybe just not for fighting acne.
Jess P.
Santa Ana, CA
I use this every morning to wash my face and I love it! It exfoliates in a gentle way and has an amazing smell that no only keep my skin smelling nice but boost my energy! I love it! Got it at walmart and will always use
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?