BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
chelsea W.
Blue springs , MO
This is my favorite cleanser from the drug store! My face feels super clean after I've used this and it smells nice but isn't too over powering. I wouldn't say it wakes my skin up but its a great cleanser and I do enjoy it.
Aria T.
Edgewood
This product is nothing short of being amazing! I have really dry skin and being that this exact product has been able to help my since my high school acne days I can only satisfied. The cleanser leaves my skin feeling fresh, smooth, and doesn't leave me feeling dry and uncomfortable. I recommend to everyone!
Noelia B.
This face cleanser leaves me skin feeling refreshed and so soft! It meets all of my expectations and more. I always recommend all of my family and friends. I like buying my facial cleansers at Walmart, because it’s cheaper.
Emily C.
I use this product in the morning and it is very effective on waking me up and leaving my skin feel revived and awake. However, there is a bit of an oily feel when applied that I hope doesn't stay on throughout the day.
Jennifer F.
I would use this first thing in the morning. I would wake up with oily looking skin. Not only did it give me a fresh clean glow but it also made me feel more awake. For the price of this I'm definitely going to buy it again.
Eva Grace K.
Anderson, SC
This is a lovely facial cleanser. I use it in the morning as well as at night to wake up and prep my skin for the other products I use. You can really feel it 'waking' your skin up. It is a good value and i would buy again.
Siterria N.
Pembroke Park, FL
Waking Up Grumpy As I Do 😂Each Morning Because You Are Not A Morning Person lol!😅 Boy! Clear & Clear Morning Burst Facial Cleaner Wakes Your GIRL....Up!💁 Thank You Clean & Clear For This Amazing Product It Works WONDERS HONEY!!!!💁💁💁💁
Angie Y.
Philadelphia, PA
Not my favorite. I'll purchase if the store is out of my usual stuff, but not my first choice. It has a great smell. The beads constantly get stuck in my hairline. I don't think it cleans as deeply as other comparably priced products.
Amanda O.
My favorite face cleanser! Helps keep my skin clear and as someone with combination skin, it doesn’t leave me feeling too oily or too dry. And the pump makes it easy to dispense. Will continue to use and highly recommend!
Jennifer N.
Garden Grove, CA
Love this product for the morning! Cleans up any residue from the night, it does leave my skin a little tight but I always moisturize after cleansing out my pores and skin. Also the packaging is awesome for quick pumps.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?