BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Kelsey C.
Murfreesboro, TN
I used the moisturizing blue wash of this brand and really enjoyed it! It was winter so my skin was already dry, and I found that the wash was able to clean my skin very well without drying it out even more. I'd definitely buy this again!
Mary P.
Greenville , SC
This is a pretty standard, gentle cleanser that I've bought and used several times. It has a nice fresh scent and a subtle tingling sensation when you lather it on your face which I think makes it a perfect addition to a morning routine.
Mariah C.
Las Vegas, NV
This is a great everyday cleanser. I like to remove my make and then go in with this product. It is refreshing and helps keep my acne under control, but it won't always get rid of my acne. Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facial Cleanser. I would purchase this again!
Dallas L.
Orem
Good basic cleanser, I use it in the shower occasionally. Takes off makeup well and makes your skin feel clean but I don't use it as my one and only skin cleanser, I wouldn't recommend if your acne prone. I don't think it would do much.
Wendalyz h.
this product is very cute, in the sense that it smells great, isn't harsh on the skin, bought at my local dollar store, this has been a part of my morning routine for months, I definitely recommended to my friends and they also loved it.
Diane J.
Sutter Creek, CA
Definitely is helping with my acne!! Thank the lordssss! The first couple times I used this product it did make me feel "more awake" but now it just leaves my face feeling clean and does not really "wake me up" But it is great and I recommend this one and the night time one too!
Leiya C.
This was a very cleansing face wash. I have used it for many years and it is always something I go back to when I don't know what else I want to use. The smell is great and it really wakes the skin up. It is not too harsh on the skin and most skin types should be able to use it.
Amanda M.
I use this product along with the night-time component and both of them combined together have definitely helped me on my journey to perfect skin. The morning burst cleanser leaves my skin feeling tight and bright and ready to take on the day.
Samantha J.
I love this product. It leaves my face feeling so fresh and clean in the morning. It gives me a nice foundation to start putting my makeup on. The tiny heads in it really help remove all the dirt and oil from my face after a days work.
Zayda P.
This product lives up to its name! The smell and the beads make for an awakening sensation in the mornings. My face always feels great afterwards. Clean and Clear has always been a great brand and was not disappointed with this product!
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?