BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Denie L.
Lima
I honestly love this product! It has a fantastic scent, kind of citrus-y. I assume to help awaken your sense of smell as a start to generally wake you up. The exfoliating beads really help you scrub the skin and makes me feel refreshed and more lively afterwards. The only issues I have with this product is that unless used in the shower, its slightly complicated to get it off your face without making a mess. The other issue is that the way the bottle I purchased was designed was kind of like a sunscreen bottle, where you open the cap and screeze it out. The product seemed to pour out very quickly and ultimately I would end up with too much in my hands. I assume if you could purchase the bottle with a hand pump on it instead, that issue would be completely solved.
Marisa L.
Youngsville, NC
This smells amazing 😍 I love to use this in the morning, it truly is like a morning burst, it makes my pores get so clean that I can feel air going through them. This can also be very drying too so make sure to hydrate your skin! Or cut back on this product a tad bit
Chelsea H.
Travelers Rest, SC
This is my staple facial cleanser! I have been using this cleanser for about 10 years now and it never over dries my face, it never breaks me out! I love the fruity scent that wakes me up in the morning and for 4 bucks you can’t beat it! Anytime I try to switch cleansers my skin goes nuts and I always return to this one! I can’t give enough praises for this cleanser!
Britney P.
DANVILLE
I just finished the whole bottle of this. My finance struggles with acne and I get occasional blimishes. I have been blimish free and he has seen much improvement in his skin since we have been using this. It also smells very fresh and stays mess free since there is a pump. Its also convenient because I can buy it almost any where so no extra work on my part.
Danielle T.
Farmington
This face cleanser helped me clean my acne better than a lot of other more expensive products! It wakes you up, but I wish that “refreshing” feeling lasted a little longer. I will continue to buy however because I do love this face wash. It is drying to the skin but I just add moisturizer after and it feels great. It’s also very cheap, like $7, I would recommend!
Frangely T.
MIRAMAR, FL
While this does give me a little pick me up in the morning and cleans my face well, it does irritate and dry out my skin a little too much. I've also learned about how they use microplastics as the bursting beads, which is bad for the environment. I don't think I'll be purchasing it anymore, unless they make the formula less drying and use natural or biodegradable exfoliants.
Jenny B.
NYC
Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facial Cleanser is my favorite face wash. Granted, I think the nighttime formula is virtually the same but the morning burst feels better. It can be a little drying in areas where you aren’t prone to breakout (for me, my cheeks feel a little dry from this wash but my forehead/chin never do) but nothing that face lotion can’t fix. If you are prone to dry skin, definitely apply lotion after washing. I don’t have severe breakouts so I can’t speak to that but I can say that when I get a pimple, it definitely helps dry the skin & heal it. Overall, it just leaves me feeling really clean and refreshed. It isn’t harsh either like some scrubs or rougher face washes. I’ve never felt irritated by this.
Alyssa M.
Although I love clean and clear face wash this one is a no-go for me only because if I use the morning first face wash too often it dries out my face and then I start to peel if I use this maybe like once a week I'm okay but I feel like if I use it on the regular it just a no for me so I just stick with the regular Clean and Clear orange one that I always use.
Helem V.
Framingham, MA
I loved this product i use every single day before i go to school and it help me to wake up because it refresh my skin You pass the hand on your face and feel that it is clean and a wonderful feeling and is very good for those who have oily skin as my super I advise you to buy I loved it [product:clean-&-clear-morning-burst-oil-free-facial-cleanser]
Grace G.
Gilbert, AZ
I love mine! Super great on sensitive skin areas and it doesn’t sting on the dryer areas. It is a good value for the price but it doesn’t fight acne as much. It’s just a good dirt and debris facial cleanser and that’s about it. But I do love mine and use it every morning
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?