BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Jareb T.
Cabot, AR
This face wash is so good. It has a wonderful scent and I have feel my face being extremely clean after I use it. My face doesn't feel like it has had a lot of chemicals on it and the face wash is gentle on my face, My face seems to be calmer during the harsh weather: sun, wind and cold.  It don't have hardly any breakouts any more since I started using this cleanser.
Cristal D.
Cazenovia, NY
Among all of the cleansers, I've used this is the best BEST best BESTEST one. I sure always come back to use Neutrogena's cleansers without regret. It lasts me a few months but it also helps my skin a lot. I would recommend this cleanser to everyone with an oily skin.
Crystal Z.
Winnetka, CA
This citrus one is the best. I'm not a morning person but the is the perfect way to wake me up and feel ready to start my day. I got it at target and it's not expensive at all. The bursting beads are the best. So refreshing!
Kyrsten C.
Bradenton
Not the best product for clear skin but it is really great for a morning wash to get your day going. I was disappointed in the results however. The color is great but fades if left in shower. Definitely room for improvement.
Victoria O.
Waukesha, WI
I've used this for awhile, and after a while it makes my skin really dry and flakey. I also stopped using it cause the beads aren't good for the water. It was effective at first but as I started to buy it more my face got drier.
Brittany P.
Tupelo, MS
I used this along with the night time formula. It worked amazing for a really long time, until I decided, I needed a new change. I used this religiously for about 2 years. That's how amazing the product is. Its truly amazing.
Chelsea F.
Didn't really do anything to me. I feel a little bit neutral about this product because it was bad nor was it good. I got it from Walmart when I seen it on tv and it kind of hyped me up a little bit but yeah it wasn't anything major
Kristy C.
Abington, PA
This is my go-to drug store face wash and has been for years. If you have oily skin and prefer a squeaky clean face, then this is the one. I prefer an oil free face wash so I'm not adding any extra oil to my skin. It smells great too.
Tiana L.
Birmingham, AL
I love the way this makes my face feels. It makes my face feel soft and clean. It's refreshing to know that you have a clean face in the morning before you go out and start your day. I would recommend this product to anyone!
Kait S.
Tinley park, IL
When you first use it it does break you out really bad and I feel like you have to use both morning and night you can't use one of the other. Works great though, I can feel my face being opened up and actually being cleaned.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?