BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Just okay! It burns my face a little and when I do use it I seem to get more breakouts on my face instead of less. It does smell pleasant and refreshes my face but overall not something I would highly recommend or buy again.
Kristy C.
Abington, PA
This is my go-to drug store face wash and has been for years. If you have oily skin and prefer a squeaky clean face, then this is the one. I prefer an oil free face wash so I'm not adding any extra oil to my skin. It smells great too.
Taylor M.
Maysville , NC
If you're looking for a great facial cleanser for a great value, then this is the one for you! It makes my face feel so soft and fresh, and it smells great! It's also not too expensive, so you should definitely pick it up!!!
Tiana L.
Birmingham, AL
I love the way this makes my face feels. It makes my face feel soft and clean. It's refreshing to know that you have a clean face in the morning before you go out and start your day. I would recommend this product to anyone!
Riley G.
Grantsboro
I recently bought this face wash on a whim. I use it in the morning, of course, and honestly I'd probably use it at night because of how soft it makes my skin feel. I love the beads and the scent is one of my favorites.
Kait S.
Tinley park, IL
When you first use it it does break you out really bad and I feel like you have to use both morning and night you can't use one of the other. Works great though, I can feel my face being opened up and actually being cleaned.
Natalie V.
Bowling Green, KY
A friend of mine had this and I used it several times when staying at her house. I had to really scrub with it to get all my eye makeup off, but I loved how fresh and refreshing it felt on my face. It really does wake you up.
Kayla L.
Grovetown, GA
I really like the smell of these and the scent of citrus just wakes you right up! I find that my skin is dry after using it if I don't put on a moisturizer but I still like it and the way my skin tingles a bit when I use it.
Marianela V.
San Antonio, TX
This product does really wake you up in the morning. I used it while I took my morning shower It was refreshing. The only thing is that it did left my skin a little try. But that's why there is toners and moisturizers after.
Victoria O.
Waukesha, WI
I've used this for awhile, and after a while it makes my skin really dry and flakey. I also stopped using it cause the beads aren't good for the water. It was effective at first but as I started to buy it more my face got drier.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?