BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Taylor M.
Maysville , NC
If you're looking for a great facial cleanser for a great value, then this is the one for you! It makes my face feel so soft and fresh, and it smells great! It's also not too expensive, so you should definitely pick it up!!!
Victoria M.
Orlando, FL
This is my daily face wash. I've sworn by it for years. Smells good, and super gentle. It's also inexpensive. Keeps my breakouts to a minimum and leaves my face really soft. Great buy for anyone looking for a daily cleanser.
Kristen G.
Portland, OR
This product was very drying to my skin. My husband used it frequently and it helped partially clear his skin. It's easy to find and isn't expensive. I wish it came with a paired moisturizer. I would recommend this for teens.
Sarah V.
Cincinnati, OH
I’m still not sure how I fully feel about this product but I can say it smells amazing! I really like to use it when I’m in the shower to really exfoliate. I have a love/hate for the beads because they are pretty tough on the skin
Anna G.
Virginia, VA
It definitely made my skin feel good in the morning, and I have made it apart of my every day routine. It doesn't leave a dewy feeling after at all which I am personally a fan of, it leaves the skin feeling soft and hydrated.
jazmyne c.
Phoenix
it smells like oranges , which is great but not only that it gives you a refreshing feelings. the little balls in this make your skin feel just so nice, if i still had bad skin i would continue to buy this. Totally recommend!
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Just okay! It burns my face a little and when I do use it I seem to get more breakouts on my face instead of less. It does smell pleasant and refreshes my face but overall not something I would highly recommend or buy again.
Natalie C.
I love this facial cleanser because of the scent and the little bumps that remove dead skin. It wakes me up every morning and always leaves my face refreshed and clean before applying makeup. I would definitely buy it again.
Fatima H.
Hallsville, TX
I love this product it makes my face feel fresh. The little beads in it really feel like it cleans deep in your pores. I found mine at Walmart and loved putting it in my morning routine. I will most definitely buy this again
jean laura g.
Cape Coral, FL
No me ayudo mientras lo usaba además deja mucha espuma y solo debes usar una gota para quitártelo rápido y no te quede jabón en el rostro. La verdad no lo volví a comprar porque tampoco ayudo a mi piel con el acné.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?