BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Carrie L.
Auburn, NY
I like this stuff, the smell is refreshing and helps you to wake up in the morning. I found this at Walmart and decided to give it a try. The only thing I don't card for it is that it dries my skin out some but if you use a facial moisturizer after you should be fine.
Kiera M.
Ellenwood, GA
This product will definitely wake your skin up in the morning. I loved the smell of the product. The beads in the inside gave my skin a gentle exfoliation. It feels amazing against the skin. I have been using it for years now.
Trisha D.
Greenville, RI
I absolute love this facial cleanser!! I'm able to purchase it at my local drug store and it is very affordable. It smells so nice and feels so refreshing and invigorating. I use it both in the morning and at night before bed!
Brianne A.
Definitely helps me with my acne! I've never seen it any better than before! I love how easy it is to use and that it doesn't dry out my face! I would definitely recommend this product to those who struggle with acne or oil!
Brianna D.
Chickasaw, AL
Absolutely love this product ! Really gives you that extra burst of wake up in the morning ! It is super affordable and helps my face feel super clean all day long ! It's easy to use and super easy to find in any local drugstore ! I will deff buy this product again!
jean laura g.
Cape Coral, FL
No me ayudo mientras lo usaba además deja mucha espuma y solo debes usar una gota para quitártelo rápido y no te quede jabón en el rostro. La verdad no lo volví a comprar porque tampoco ayudo a mi piel con el acné.
Maddie C.
I absolutely love to wake up and wash my face with this stuff! It wakes me up and makes me feel clean and happy! My makeup always seems to look better when i use this haha. I have sensitive skin, and this is wonderful for it!
mya💛 S.
Love,love,LOVE this facial wash . It cleanses and nourishes my skin ,wakes me up ,and refreshes my skin. I bought this product at target. I think this product is gentle but not too gentle. And it definitely met my expectations and I will be recommending to others.
jazmyne c.
Phoenix
it smells like oranges , which is great but not only that it gives you a refreshing feelings. the little balls in this make your skin feel just so nice, if i still had bad skin i would continue to buy this. Totally recommend!
Marianela V.
San Antonio, TX
This product does really wake you up in the morning. I used it while I took my morning shower It was refreshing. The only thing is that it did left my skin a little try. But that's why there is toners and moisturizers after.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?