BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Ginny D.
Seneca, SC
I loved the way this cleaner made my skin feel and I loved the scent even more. I used it in the shower for my body and on my face if I felt really greasy. It is a little strong though so you need to moisturize afterwards (you should either way).
Shelby L.
Simi Valley, CA
I bought this facial cleanser when I went on vacation and it was alright. The packaging was nice but I felt like the cleanser was too gentle while the bursts/beads were rough. It did make my skin feel refreshed but it did irritate my skin too.
Haley K.
Dallas, TX
This great face wash is the one you are looking for morning wake up. The color is fun and bright, and stands out in your shower. It goes on smooth with little bursts of beads that moisturize and clean your skin. It is an awesome product!
Casara B.
Union, WV
I like that this product has a welcoming smell to it. It's smooth and makes your skin sort of "wake up". It's inexpensive and lasts a while, a little product goes a long way. I would recommend this to anyone who has breakouts and/or oily skin.
Sophia C.
Cockeysville, MD
This honestly didn't work for my skin at all, but it did clean it. I don't think it woke me up or prevented acne at all, and really dried out my skin. I liked the microfiber beads a lot, but I don't think this was the product for my combination skin
Lily C.
This is probably the first ever face wash I ever started using. My skin was more oily, I'm more combo oily now, and I found this to help me start my morning off right. I took a shower before school and the beads make you feel fresh and awake.
Lola G.
Toledo
The product itself isn’t bad. I like it, but I don’t love it. On the first few occasions of use, it worked very well, but for some reason as time went on my face started to break out. I’m not sure if it was from this product or not, but after a few weeks of non-use my skin cleared up.
Serina C.
Fresno, CA
I use this every morning and my skin has been clear since I’ve been using it. It does dry out my skin but leaves my face feeling super clean, I do feel woken and refreshed as it claims. I recommend if you like your face feeling squeaky clean.
Kimberly D.
Love this product very much. It has a great tingling feeling that wakes up your skin and takes all the oil away. Leaves your face gentle and smooth. Nice packaging, but a little expensive. Overall is an amazing product that is so worth buying.
Courtney E.
Always leaves my skin feeling awake and refreshed. Have used it on and off for a few yeas. I still break out occasionally while using it so if acne prevention is your main goal I don't think this is your go to product. I would still buy again.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?