BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Thea s.
carlsbad, CA
quite clean.  Good value for money and just as good as the expensive brand name cleansers out there, though the packaging isn't as good.  It does feel like it may strip the skin more than some of the more expensive brands out there, but I fee like if you use a good moisturizer, that fixes that issue for a lot less money.
Alea P.
This is one of my favorite face washes to use in the morning before I rush out to school. It's easy and simple to use and very effective. It makes your face feel clean and refreshed in the morning and wakes you up. Recommendable!
Lizeth A.
It felt nice but it didn't really help me as much. One good thing was that it made my face real smooth. Sadly my skin is really sensitive so after a few seconds with it on my face felt like it was burning, it was worth it though.
Ashleigh B.
GREENCASTLE, IN
Been using this facial cleanser for years!! First spotted it going into high school almost 8 yrs ago! I remember when they even had a little scrubber on the bottle! Love this brand and this cleanser! It even works with mixed skin.
Elizabeth J.
Jonesboro, AR
I used this for a while, and it took me some time to realize it was the reason my skin was so dry. It has so much alcohol in it, and would leave my skin so patchy and dry. It smells good, can't deny it but I wouldn't use this if you have sensitive skin. It messed mine up.
Jessica H.
Ann Arbor, MI
The morning burst oil-free facial cleaner has a wonderful citrus scent. I loved how clean my face felt and how energized I felt after using this product. I purchased this item at Meijer, it was on sale and would definitely buy again.
Amber D.
Columbia, TN
I really like this product! It works good and is inexpensive. I bought it from Walmart. This product lead me to try other clean and clear products and now it is a staple in my skin care routine. I recommend this product and brand!
Jillian_Hope L.
piedmont
This is my ride or die facial cleanser. It is great for sensitive skin. I use it morning and night (Even though it is supposed to wake you up I still like going to bed with a fresh face!). I have tried numerous cleansers over the years and I always come back to this one.
Britney P.
Chisago city
I didn't care much for this product much. I didnt feel like it cleaned my face every well. I always still have cover up on my face after washing it with this product. Its nice in the morning to wake up, but not at night to make sure your face is clean and free of make up.
Kaitlynn F.
CAMPBELL
this product works great in helping cleaR my skin. it smells good and always does a good job. my face always feels fresh and super clean right after i use it. i would recommend it to anyone who is struggling with acne and wants a clear face.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?