BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Audrey E.
I absolutely love this product. It wakes me up in the morning and prepares me for the makeup I get ready to put on my face. I use this product and the night relaxing product and they both help really well together.
Haley F.
Jacksonville
This face wash is amazing totally recommend for everyone it’s makes my face feel so refreshed and hydrated and moisturized I use this every day because it works so good and it keeps away acne too which I love because I love makeup and wear it everyday
Alex C.
Addicted to using this. I love how fresh & clean my face feels after every wash! I think the exfoliating beads really do the trick, plus it smells great. I use this every day! It can be a little pricey but sometimes you'll find this product at target in the clearance section. 👌👌👌👌
Hayley L.
Antioch, CA
This product broke my skin out a lot!!!! I was a first time user and heard good reviews about it. The price was not bad since I bought it at cvs pharmacy and I’d recommend it to people who have a certain skin type
Liza B.
Wexford
I used this product for many years and loved the way it made my skin feel. I had to stop after I had my first child because of how my skin changed. It would dry it out to much. Unfortunately I won’t but it again because my skin doesn’t agree with it.
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
This is a wonderful cleanser. One of my staples before I went cruelty free. I always woke up feeling super tired & groggy, but when I washed my face with this, the yummy orange smell stimulated my mind & helped me feel more awake. Maybe that’s why it claims to energize you? Orange is a natural antidepressant as well.

This cleanser is great for all skin types, from combination to dry, it works wonders. It’s oil free too so it won’t clog your pores.
Damia P.
Melrose, MA
Being an adult who still struggles with acne, I've tried a ton of products. Clean & Clear Morning Burst is one of the products that has stayed in my routine for over three years. I only use it in the morning, as it does dry my skin out. A little but goes a long way, so one bottle lasts quite a while. It foams up nicely and feels good on my skin. I follow it up with moisturizing sunscreen and am ready to tackle the day.
Emma A.
Ellensburg, WA
I have been using this product for years and love everything about it! I do not breakout a lot, but when I do this cleanser works wonders! It exfoliates without over drying and irritating my skin! Would recommend
Amosc: A.
Dalzell, SC
i was at my friends house and she said this is one of the best skin products she has used. I highly recommend. It really helps you wake up in the morning. It is also gentle on the skin. It is supper easy to use.
Jennifer G.
I love this product for the beads it contains. It’s a gentle everyday use exfoliator. As far as affective for acne I did not use it long enough as it was a sample. However it’s not that affective for black heads.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?