BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Mallory C.
Petaluma, CA
I love this one! Wish I was at home to take a photo. This just makes your skin feel so refreshed and clean! This is my go to when I start to break out on my chin because it works every time! I recommend buying this product if your looking for a refresh feeling or to clean up breakouts.
Mary V.
This is a nice cleanser. It cleaned my skin and it felt good but I didn't like the little scrubbers in the cleanser. I just didn't like how it felt when I was scrubbing my skin. It does a good job though and my skin felt refreshed.
Daytondra M.
Winnsboro, LA
I absolutely love this cleaner. It deep cleans my face and takes all the dead skin cells away. After washing my face with this my skin feel so soft and refreshed. I have recommended this to everyone especially because of the price.
Mhar S.
It's been a nice experience using this facial cleanser from Clean and Clear. I had problems with pimples before. It works good on my face. I wash my face morning and night.
Sierra D.
Worked reasonably for the price. You get what you pay for. I noticed subtle breakouts while using this product. I have sensitive skin so maybe it just didn't work for my skin type. This product was incredibly revitalizing though. It really worked magic at waking my skin up.
Jessica M.
Lake Linden, MI
My daughter and myself LOVE the morning burst line of products!
It is a refreshing way to start off your day and it leaves your skin clean and ready for whatever the day throws at you.
I would highly recommend it for any age group!
Morgan S.
This is super refreshing and really cleanses my skin. It's the perfect exfoliate for my skin type. I love this in the morning because it gives my skin a burst of freshness and prepares it for a face of makeup. I love this whole line!
Christian E.
Ellisville, MS
I received this as a gift from my cousin last year and I'm so sad i used​ it all up so quickly. It has a good smell and makes my skin so soft. It makes me glow an was a huge part of my morning routine. I'll buy some more soon enough
Jessica H.
Ann Arbor, MI
The morning burst oil-free facial cleaner has a wonderful citrus scent. I loved how clean my face felt and how energized I felt after using this product. I purchased this item at Meijer, it was on sale and would definitely buy again.
Tori E.
This product definitely leaves your skin feeling clean and you refreshed. It is did work a bit for acne problems but not amazing. The price is okay and I got it from my local store. The only thing that I would change is the smell.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?