BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Casie B.
Houma, LA
I use this product every morning (and sometimes if I'm lazy at night as well). It is a great mild cleanser. It smells wonderful, not expensive at all and can be found in any local drugstore. I also enjoy the scrubbing beads in the cleanser which leave my skin feeling fresh.
Mary V.
This is a nice cleanser. It cleaned my skin and it felt good but I didn't like the little scrubbers in the cleanser. I just didn't like how it felt when I was scrubbing my skin. It does a good job though and my skin felt refreshed.
Magan E.
Fort Payne, AL
This cleanser smells great and does a good job. I use it occasionally but not daily. It is a good price point and I usually buy it at the drug store or WalMart. It's gentle and invigorating in the morning. The citrus scent is nice.
Idaliz R.
Tampa, FL
Smells great and keeps your face feeling soft and clean. It's a good value for the product. I can't say it made a difference in my face besides cleansing it but I did like it. It does it's job. But I can't see myself repurchasing it.
Courtney A.
Cibolo, TX
My favorite cleanser growing up! I looked forward to my morning shower every day, just to be able to exfoliate and smell such a wonderful scent or orange! Not too fond of the plastic beads, but it did help with exfoliation quite well
Brenda M.
Lodi, CA
Its an okay product i does get rid of my excess oils on my face but it doesn't get rid of my acne. It makes my face feel very cold or like a minty feel to it. The pump is a big plus. I feel like the little dots don't really do much.
Mallory C.
Petaluma, CA
I love this one! Wish I was at home to take a photo. This just makes your skin feel so refreshed and clean! This is my go to when I start to break out on my chin because it works every time! I recommend buying this product if your looking for a refresh feeling or to clean up breakouts.
Whitley G.
Newburgh, Indiana
This cleanser was extremely nice on the skin. It really woke me up in the morning. It also got rid of any lingering makeup that my makeup wipe didn’t take off. The only issue I ran into was that my cap broke as soon as I opened it.
Mhar S.
It's been a nice experience using this facial cleanser from Clean and Clear. I had problems with pimples before. It works good on my face. I wash my face morning and night.
Sandra S.
Buford, GA
This is my all time favorite. I keep this one and the Night version on my shower and use both on a daily. They exfoliate ever so gently and the price is perfect. A little goes a long way and the smell is perfect, never overwhelming.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?