BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Abriel J.
Meherrin
I had a somewhat great experience with this product AT FIRST. But what i didn't know was that i was breaking out more. I didn't pay much attention to it. Until one day after using it ( nothing else) i broke out severely. I went to the the doctor and discovered i had an allergic reaction.
Natasha O.
Camden, NJ
This makes your face feel like you've rubbed a pack of winter fresh all over your face. It's amazing to use in the morning with cold water because it'll wake you up quick.
Fatima n.
atlanta georgia
Love waking up in the morning knowing this is the very first thing I do,love how it feels love the fact that it exfoliates so well into my skin,super affordable and recommend to anyone looking for a great facial wash for the morning.
Donna M.
Knoxville, TN
I've used this, don't have acne, just blackheads occasionally. I liked that it made my face feel clean,refreshed and smooth feeling. It did not meet all my expectations, I was hoping it would clear the few blackheads but it didn't .
Ana A.
Orlando , FL
This is my number one facial cleanser. It really does a great job in removing all of the days sweat and makeup impurities and it gives me a fresh clean face. This is great for the morning time but I also use it before I head off to bed.
Idaliz R.
Tampa, FL
Smells great and keeps your face feeling soft and clean. It's a good value for the product. I can't say it made a difference in my face besides cleansing it but I did like it. It does it's job. But I can't see myself repurchasing it.
Emily H.
Minneapolis
I LOVE this face wash. It's been my go to for a few years now. It's gentle, but has the little beads in it to scrub a bit. It helps wake me up in the morning with its scent. I'd recommend it to anyone. It's such an affordable option.
Whitley G.
Newburgh, Indiana
This cleanser was extremely nice on the skin. It really woke me up in the morning. It also got rid of any lingering makeup that my makeup wipe didn’t take off. The only issue I ran into was that my cap broke as soon as I opened it.
Kristen C.
Evans
Love the morning burst! It definitely helps wake me up and feeling fresh. Smells great and isn't expensive. My main problem with my skin is blackheads and this didn't help any but I still liked that it left my skin clean and fresh.
Brenda M.
Lodi, CA
Its an okay product i does get rid of my excess oils on my face but it doesn't get rid of my acne. It makes my face feel very cold or like a minty feel to it. The pump is a big plus. I feel like the little dots don't really do much.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?