BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Melissa V.
Caseville, MI
I always have a bottle of this in my shower. I don't usually get acne but around that time of the month I will get 1 or 2 under the skin pimples and as long as I wash my face with this in the shower in the morning my skin stays clear.
Ynarhayne
This is one of the most product i have been using. I have a sensitive skin and tries so many products. But since i started using this, my skin never reacts and it leaves my skin brighten. I love it
Cameron C.
I love the product it is one of the best ones on the market I but it all the time. I just wish it was so expensive but I guess you have to pay a little more if you want the best one. I will always stick with this product and the company!
Zayda P.
This product lives up to its name! The smell and the beads make for an awakening sensation in the mornings. My face always feels great afterwards. Clean and Clear has always been a great brand and was not disappointed with this product!
Samantha J.
I love this product. It leaves my face feeling so fresh and clean in the morning. It gives me a nice foundation to start putting my makeup on. The tiny heads in it really help remove all the dirt and oil from my face after a days work.
Jacqlyn E.
Fair Oaks, CA
Love how refreshing the citrus scent feels in the morning, the little bursting heads are a nice little addition too. It makes the bottle look more interesting. I haven't used this product in quite a few years but I may have to change that.
kay n.
i love this face wash!!!!! it smells amazing and doesn't leave a residue on your face. i brought this from walmart for about 4 dollars and i still have it. it's very gentle on your face. i will continue buying this until if i ever find something better
Alyssa J.
I definitely think you can get better for less money! This cleanser irritated my acne although I do not have sensitive skin. Although it does foam nice and have a good smell. I think that you should save your money on this and get biore or cetaphil. Much less irritating. I would not recommend unless you like having bad skin.
Kristen B.
Great for use morning or night! Gives a deeper clean without being too harsh on the skin. I purchased from Target. Leaves your face feeling clean and fresh, and a good value for the price! This is one of my go-to brands for face wash.
Emily H.
Minneapolis
I LOVE this face wash. It's been my go to for a few years now. It's gentle, but has the little beads in it to scrub a bit. It helps wake me up in the morning with its scent. I'd recommend it to anyone. It's such an affordable option.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?