BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Morgan R.
New York City
This facial cleanser really does what it says! The energy beads really do rejuvenate and energize the skin making a cooling effect which ultimately adds a waking sensation for when waking up in the morning. Will definitely purchase again!
Kerstan H.
Camby, IN
This is the only face wash worth using! I have used it for about two years now and never plan on switching. I have not found a face wash the even comes close to comparing. Plus I always get great deals at Walgreens on it like bogo 50% off!
Diane J.
Sutter Creek, CA
Definitely is helping with my acne!! Thank the lordssss! The first couple times I used this product it did make me feel "more awake" but now it just leaves my face feeling clean and does not really "wake me up" But it is great and I recommend this one and the night time one too!
Taylor B.
Love this stuff right here. It leaves my face nice and fresh and it is very easy to apply it. I love the way it smells and it did exceed my expectations. When I wake up in the morning I do look forward to this product and I am a repeat user and I would def by again!
Taylor C.
Elmwood Park, IL
First of all, I LOVE the way it smells. It's so easy to want to wash your face with something that smells so fresh in the morning!! On top of that, it makes your face feel so so so clean and refreshed. I'm always ready to take on the day.
Chelsey M.
Anaheim, CA
I love the smell of this face wash. The smell alone wakes you up & the clean feeling makes you feel fresh & can take in the day. I still use clean & clear but I don't use the one with blue beads anymore because it is not good for the environment. I try to use the ones without the beads.
Larissa G.
Hopatcong, NJ
I ONLY buy clean and clear morning burst face wash and I also have the face scrub. I do not like to stray from this brand because it really has controlled pimples for me and I break out less often then with any other brand I have tried. I like to use this face wash a few days out of the week and then I use the clean and clear morning burst face scrub the other half of the week. Gentle daily exfoliation has really made a difference in my face. I feel like my skin naturally glows after using these morning burst products and exfoliating really does get rid of dull tired skin and reveal healthy beautiful skin. I really see a big difference in my skin since using this face wash and the morning burst face scrub. I highly recommend you try this product and give it at least two weeks for your skin to adjust to it. And I forgot to mention the citrus smell really smells amazing and I feel like it really does help wake me up in the morning (or at least I look brighter and more awake after using this face wash). I LOVE this face wash and the whole morning burst facial care line (I even use the face lotion!!!)
Aleksandra D.
Clovis, CA
Love this product for everyday use - oil free for my dry skin can't beat that ! Doesn't make it feel dry which is what I was looking for ! My skin feels and looks refreshed after each use I couldn't be more happier without this product !!
Leiya C.
This was a very cleansing face wash. I have used it for many years and it is always something I go back to when I don't know what else I want to use. The smell is great and it really wakes the skin up. It is not too harsh on the skin and most skin types should be able to use it.
Shayla C.
Springfield
A great exfoliating cleanser! It really deep cleans and removes makeup, oil and dirt. I have combination skin and this works well for me, removes oil but doesn't dry out skin. I love the scent and would definitely recommend it to others.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?