BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Hannah G.
I love using this it makes me feel refreshed in the morning. I'm ready for the day after using this. Its refreshing and wakes you up. I would recommend this product. Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facial Cleanser
Ceelovely💕 ..
huntington beach
I absolutely love this face wash for my skin. I know this product is called Morning Burst but I usually use this at night to take off all my makeup and I feel like it removed all the nasty oils from my makeup. This face wash also had tiny beads inside so those beads really exfoliate the skin when you’re washing you’re face. I have use many face washes from Oxy brand to Neutrogena brand and I usually always stick to this product.
Sepi Z.
So I was looking for a new facial cleanser when my friend recommended this to me. Naturally, I was very excited to try it but it did not work for me. First off, it smells like dish soap (probably because of the sodium laureth sulfate it contains). Secondly, it made me break out really badly. I used it for 3 days and my face was not liking it at all so I stopped. Also, the menthyl lactate in this cleanser is not good for your face.
Leanne T.
Dayton
I've used this product for some time now and it have always made my face feel ready for the day. It smells amazing and gives you a glow for the rest of your day. I would definitely recommend this for all my followers.
Sheanna M.
Sevierville, TN
I have to start with the smell. This cleanser smells AMAZING. The little beads are a good exfoliator and give an interesting feeling when they pop. I stopped using it because I learned that microbeads used in the product don't dissolve and hurt our oceans.
Philena B.
Sarasota
Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facial Cleanser is one of the best face washes for the morning I have used from the drugstore. I bought mine at Walmart for the first time like two years ago and have bought again and again ever since. Not only do I use it but my 10yr old and my 11yr old daughter and son does also. It feels amazing on your skin and wakes you up even after a long night. I will continue to purchase this product.
Rebecca D.
Elsmere , DE
I’ve used this product for at least 15 years. It smells good and is not harsh and drying on my skin. It lasts long because you don’t need much. The only part that is a pain is it dries in the top part of the pump and you have to pull it out to make it work again.
Maddy C.
Columbus, OH
Love the scent of this one. The skin cleaner wakes me up and leaves me with a fresh start for the morning! I don’t tend to use as often because it does tend to dry my skin out so i have to follow with a moisturizer.
Harper S.
Lexington, KY
This is a really nice cleanser - not too abraisive and it’s very refreshing. I love to use it in the morning and it’s really nice and foaming. I seriously recommend this cleanser, it’s budget friendly and effective!
Stephanie V.
My go-to cleanser when I don’t want to splurge on high-end cleansers. It doesn’t make me break out and it gently cleanses while... kind of exfoliates? Sometimes I need a heavier exfoliant but this does it’s job well.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?