BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Archi p.
I use this product every day in the morning and it helps me stay awake the fresh smell and how it feels on my skin is so good and I use it every day before school to keep me awake! I also recommended to anyone that has trouble with their skin!
Mika C.
So far so good! Used this the first time this morning and it definitely woke my face up and made me feel refreshed. It also works well to lighten the appearance of acne! Definitely would recommend if you're looking for a new morning face wash!
Cassie L.
Charleston , IL
Love! This product has a wonderful scent! It cleanses the skin super gently and leaves you feeling refreshed and ready for the day. It's very gentle on my sensitive skin. The packaging is also very bright and fun which draws the eye to it!
matthew c.
I bought this for my girlfriend to be honest and then I catch myself using it more than she actually does, I mean she has a million products anyways but if you use this early when you first wake up BOOM you feel so refreshed and better already! YAYY
Peyton N.
Richmond, VA
I liked the light scent and texture of the face wash and my face did feel nice and clean afterward without the use of intense chemicals that i feel alot of other washes use. It's a nice daily wash because the beads arent roughly exfoliating.
Jacy M.
Kennewick , WA
I didn't really like this cleanser to be honest. I feel like I broke me out more and also dried up my skin very badly. I already have bad dry skin and bad acne so I was kind of let down by this product. I most likely won't be repurchasing.
Erinn V.
I use this in the morning & it definitely wakes you up. I also use it to remove makeup. It's gentle but it has beads in it so I almost wish it was a better exfoliant. I recommend if you need a light face wash that won't make you break out.
Grace T.
Louisville, KY
I have used this product many many times. I have been very happy with my face cleaner. I only have breakouts on my period so that being said, this cleanser really does help. I bought this at Walgreens, but Walmart and other drug stores has it too. I highly recommend.
Alyssa T.
Rome, NY
I don't really ever breakout but I needed a soft cleanser and this is the best thing ever it's cheap and I use it to wash my face in the shower. It gets rid of all the deal skin and makes my skin extremely soft. Also the bottle lasts foreverrrr!
Amanda M.
I use this product along with the night-time component and both of them combined together have definitely helped me on my journey to perfect skin. The morning burst cleanser leaves my skin feeling tight and bright and ready to take on the day.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?