BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Jessica R.
Deville, LA
This is awesome stuff the smell is great cleanses good face is squeeky clean it has a tigling sensation in use. I like the smell especially in the morning it kinda invigorated the senses
Mia B.
Pennsylvania
This is the first product I use right when I start my facial routine. This energizes my skin, with a burst of citrus but yet it cleanses all together. It's the coffee for you face. It leaves my skin feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. GOOD STUFF!
Kimberlee W.
Kingsland , GA
I use this product every morning. Gently cleanses my face for a refreshing start to my day. I have been loving this product. One of the products that has helped transform my skin. No strong sent and no hard exfoliating beads. Highly recommend!!
Alexis B.
I tried this product for the first time in hopes that it wouldn't be too harsh on my dry skin but it let me down. It just made my skin dryer and then it broke out more. I wouldn't by again. But people with more oily skin may have better results.
Rylee R.
Even though it says oil free it still seems to leave some form of residue on the skin. It was kinda sticky but after I completely wash it off my skin feels pretty healthy afterwards. I bought it from my local Walmart but have only purchased once.
Alexis W.
Upper Arlngtn, OH
I haven't used this for a while but I loved it while o was in high school. It's a very gentle wash for your face and I absolutely live the brush it comes with because it is also soft on your face and doesn't scrub your face too harshly or dry you out too much.
Amelia Z.
I feel like everyone buys this at least once. This product definitely serves its purpose and is a decent cleanser. The issue I have with this are the small microbeads in the bottle. They are very harmful to the environment and have been banned in some areas.
Tashanti B.
When I first started getting acne I lived by this product! It was so effective and kept my skin clear and smooth. I loved it because it was very effective on my sensitive skin. I bought it from target and definitely would recommend it to others.
Shelby L.
I use this product almost every day as part of my skincare routine. I would definitely recommend this product. It feels nice on the skin, it is refreshing, and it's somewhat exfoliating, so it preps the skin well for whatever you put on that day.
ShyAnn C.
Hartville, OH
I have used many of clean and clears products and you get about the same result with all of them. I like their facial cleanser, but it does leave your face feeling a little sticky. Though there are better high end brands, this is a good affordable brand.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?