BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Serina C.
Fresno , CA
I use this every morning and my skin has been clear since I’ve been using it. It does dry out my skin but leaves my face feeling super clean, I do feel woken and refreshed as it claims. I recommend if you like your face feeling squeaky clean.
Courtney E.
Always leaves my skin feeling awake and refreshed. Have used it on and off for a few yeas. I still break out occasionally while using it so if acne prevention is your main goal I don't think this is your go to product. I would still buy again.
<3 e.
Orlando
This cleaner woke up the skin while cleansing the face . I have been loyally using this cleanser for the past year and it has been working great for me . The best part about this cleanser is that it is from the drugstore and is not expensive .
Amy M.
Las Vegas, NV
This product is an overall wonderful buy. I was encouraged to get the product by it’s commercials and don’t regret spending some cash for it. Leaves the skin feeling clean and radiant. It gets the job done by waking you up and smelling wonderful.
Emma R.
Seattle
I really liked this product. It smells fresh and is extremely fun to use because of the beads that pop. I love the packaging in fact that was the first reason I was drawn to it. If it was more gentle I'd be more likely to recommend it though.
Grace W.
I absolutely love this stuff! It leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean while smelling great. I have very sensitive skin and this works great for me! It’s significant reduced the number of breakouts I’ve had over the last 3 years of using it.
Shelby L.
Simi Valley, CA
I bought this facial cleanser when I went on vacation and it was alright. The packaging was nice but I felt like the cleanser was too gentle while the bursts/beads were rough. It did make my skin feel refreshed but it did irritate my skin too.
Lola G.
Toledo
The product itself isn’t bad. I like it, but I don’t love it. On the first few occasions of use, it worked very well, but for some reason as time went on my face started to break out. I’m not sure if it was from this product or not, but after a few weeks of non-use my skin cleared up.
Lily C.
This is probably the first ever face wash I ever started using. My skin was more oily, I'm more combo oily now, and I found this to help me start my morning off right. I took a shower before school and the beads make you feel fresh and awake.
Kailee R.
Reading, PA
I love how this smells and the rejuvenating feeling it gives my skin. It's an unbeatable price for the clean and cool feeling it gives your skin. I use this in the morning to wake me up, as advertised. I have combination skin and it can be abbot drying in my T zone.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?