BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Paula G.
I love the feel of this product before, during and after use! I am super oily in the "T" zone, and this product woke up my skin, refreshed it and left it feeling super hydrated! I use this on a daily basis. I will continue to buy this product.
Sophia C.
Edison, NJ
This honestly didn't work for my skin at all, but it did clean it. I don't think it woke me up or prevented acne at all, and really dried out my skin. I liked the microfiber beads a lot, but I don't think this was the product for my combination skin
Kailee R.
Reading, PA
I love how this smells and the rejuvenating feeling it gives my skin. It's an unbeatable price for the clean and cool feeling it gives your skin. I use this in the morning to wake me up, as advertised. I have combination skin and it can be abbot drying in my T zone.
Lily C.
This is probably the first ever face wash I ever started using. My skin was more oily, I'm more combo oily now, and I found this to help me start my morning off right. I took a shower before school and the beads make you feel fresh and awake.
Courtney E.
Always leaves my skin feeling awake and refreshed. Have used it on and off for a few yeas. I still break out occasionally while using it so if acne prevention is your main goal I don't think this is your go to product. I would still buy again.
Kayle H.
Bernville, PA
First off, this product smells SOO good! A wonderful citrus scent. The beads help so much with exfoliating. I normally use this while I’m in the shower and afterwards my skin feels extremely refreshed and clean! Definitely my go to face wash!
Haley K.
Dallas, TX
This great face wash is the one you are looking for morning wake up. The color is fun and bright, and stands out in your shower. It goes on smooth with little bursts of beads that moisturize and clean your skin. It is an awesome product!
DaiJerne S.
Well clearly I purchased this product because of my acne prone skin. I got this product from CVS. Honestly it totally was worth it, because it really did work. I have only used 1 bottle, well I'm still currently using that one. My sister also uses a clean and clear product, I'm not sure which one but if she or anyone ever needed a great acne oil-free cleanser I would totally recommend this one.
Myonni B.
Snellville
I would not recommend this because are used it for my skin every morning and every night well not every night but it is gives you acne like it give you pimples are supposed to not give you pimples but he does so I would not recommend it if you have really bad skin.
Kimberly D.
Love this product very much. It has a great tingling feeling that wakes up your skin and takes all the oil away. Leaves your face gentle and smooth. Nice packaging, but a little expensive. Overall is an amazing product that is so worth buying.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?