BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Ashley A.
Lawrenceburg, KY
I like the smell of the product and it cleans really well. However I have read articles that say the beads in this product are bad to send down the drain. It's a gentle cleanser. I may or may not use it again. It's really good for oily skin though.
Carelyn T.
Tallahassee, FL
I remember the commercials for this product. It was supposed to "wake you up." This product didn't do that at all. Those micro-beads are there just to fool people. Also, I feel like my acne only got worse with this so I immediately stopped using it.
Paige D.
Lithonia, GA
Love, love, love! My first time getting this cleanser was my freshman year of college, and I've loved it since. Leaves my skin clear and makes it feel smooth and refreshed every time. I love the bursting beads and the light scent of this. Great buy!
Tara J.
Duncan, OK
I really like this cleanser. It smells fresh and I feel like it cleanses well. I feel like it exfoliates my skin too. I think I've paid between $4-6 for it at Walmart, Walgreens and Target. That's another good thing-it's very easy to find at stores.
Ashley R.
Mobile, AL
If you're looking for a cheap cleanser, this is it. I wasn't crazy about it and didn't feel like it actually made my skin any better. The beads are nice but overall I would not buy again. I'd rather put the money towards something with better quality.
Christie T.
i use this every morning i love the way it feels and makes me skin look i love the little bursting bubbles the price isn't to bad i liked the way the product looks its a must have
Ashley S.
Coral Springs, FL
For some time in high school I used this to start my day. I loved the smell and the refreshing tingles on my face. However, as far as acne treatment this product didn't show results on my skin. I personally needed something to scrub more thoroughly.
Steffany C.
This is a nice face wash. Gentle, cleans well, nice scent. I don't have much to say about it either way, except that I have repurchased it several times in the past. I don't think it's my favorite or anything super amazing, but it gets the job done!
Muslimah ❤.
Philadelphia
This product smells really good and feels good when you apply to your face. i brought this product about 2 Times and i always use this when i have to do a light face cleanse in the morning. I have oily skin and it takes alot of oil out of my skin.
Mary S.
Oxford, MS
this product does exactly what it says it will do! it is affordable and honestly shows more of an improvement to my skin than products over $100. it truly wakes you up, tightens your skin, and makes your face smell great all day. i highly recommend!
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?