BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Schyvanda B.
Baton Rouge, LA
I used this Facial Cleanser all throughout high school. It was great but as I got older I found other things that better suited my face routine. It is great for getting the job done. I really love the smell because it defiantly helps waking you up in the early morning. Also, leaves your face feeling super clean.
Kaitlyn S.
I use this in the shower to wash off the majority of my face makeup. I have noticed it doesn’t do a great job of getting it all off my skin so I have to follow up with another product once I am out of the shower to get all of the dirt and makeup out of my skin!
Nashley G.
New York
This product is very good, it really helps clear your skin. It’s not pricey the amount of money it is, it is worth it. It has nice packaging to come with it to! It’s very effective nothing is disappointing. I recommend 100% everybody should be able to try this!
Maria W.
Orlando, FL
I've been using Clean & Clear Morning Burst for as long as I can remember. It's super affordable, and a decent size that will last you a long time. It has not harsh smells, and doesn't feel harsh on the skin, and I would definitely say it works with cleansing and waking me up in the morning. The little gel balls in it are great too because it acts as a gentle exfoliant. I highly recommend and will always come back to this product.
koko h.
Smells nice, exfoliating beads are nice, gets sudsy, doesn’t make face oily, you can get it almost anywhere, it’s nice for just a general face wash or to get makeup off but I don’t notice a difference in clearing up acne.
🎶🎀Ari🎀🎶 M.
Eugene, OR
This product was very surprising to me. It was excellent. Having very sensitive oily skin it is hard to find a product that will cleanse my face without irritation but also deal with oil. I highly recommend this product.
Ashley S.
Duncan, SC
This stuff definitely is invigorating so the morning burst name is appropriate! I use this face wash every morning and it definitely helps wake me up and makes my face feel fresh, and it doesn’t effect my sensitive skin!
Alli N.
Louisville, KY
I like this product. I have been using it since high school. I feel like it cleans my face well and has a pleasant scent. I did like using it in the mornings. I hate that the beads are so bad for the environment though.
Shelby C.
Campbellsvlle, KY
This is one of my favorite cleansers to go to. It does a great job at washing away makeup and sweat. It lathers well, which is important to me. Smells good and is affordable. I have bought this many times and will continue to do so.
Ashley J.
Junction city Kansas
Love love love this face wash! Great fresh scent, great price and most of all it’s not to harsh on my skin. One easy step to get rid of all the dirt, grime, and makeup. Didn’t dry out my skin. Definitely would recommend
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?