BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Robert D.
Cleveland, OH
I've been using the Clean and Clear Morning Burst for a few years now and absolutely love it! Just one pump and 30 seconds of lathering is all it takes to use it. I love the fruity smell and the rejuvenating feeling my face gets after every use. For someone that needs a quick and easy facial cleanser look no more, Morning Burst is the perfect fit
lucy g.
it's not great. i have used it and it cleans your face but it doesn't feel that clean. it really wakes you up though. not expensive at all. kind of harsh with the beads. i've heard these little beads hurt sea animals so i've stopped using the product.
Kendal W.
I rely on this product in the morning so much! The fresh scent really does help get me going in the morning. But as far as it helping my skin I haven't seen much of a change. No better or worse. It does tend to be a little drying and I have oily skin so it's probably not suited best for dry skin types.
Carelyn T.
Tallahassee, FL
I remember the commercials for this product. It was supposed to "wake you up." This product didn't do that at all. Those micro-beads are there just to fool people. Also, I feel like my acne only got worse with this so I immediately stopped using it.
Bethany B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Love this product. I don't think it does much for acne, but it makes my face feel so clean and refreshed and really does wake me up in the morning!! It doesn't dry out my skin and it looks brightened throughout the day!! Will continue to repurchase!
Rachel R.
Tecumseh, OK
This cleanser smells soooo good! It's wonderfuI in the morning and really wakes me up, without being super overpowering. It's very gentle, but still leaves my face feeling really clean and smooth. All in all, a good basic cleanser at a great price!
Kya S.
Palm Bay, FL
This was the first face cleanser that my parents would ever bought me when acne had first became an issue for me it definitely did help clear out my small blemishes but as I got older and my face became more sensitive just didn’t work as well as I need to definitely a great way to start someone out in a face routine
Tara J.
Duncan, OK
I really like this cleanser. It smells fresh and I feel like it cleanses well. I feel like it exfoliates my skin too. I think I've paid between $4-6 for it at Walmart, Walgreens and Target. That's another good thing-it's very easy to find at stores.
Meghan R.
Lorain, OH
I love the scent! My skin feels awake and refreshed when using this! It removes excess oil and helps minor breakouts, but didn't do much for stubborn acne. It's worth the cost and definitely helps when you're having a hard time waking up completely.
Christie T.
i use this every morning i love the way it feels and makes me skin look i love the little bursting bubbles the price isn't to bad i liked the way the product looks its a must have
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?