BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Serena A.
Chandler, AZ
I loved using this in the morning it woke me up and made my skin a lot brighter. The price was decent I could say. I got this at my local Walgreens. It's very gental on the skin but something that I'd like to improve on is really helping my skin from dry patches
Evelyn C.
Rockville, VA
I have tried this Morning Burst cleanser in both the lemon and orange scents. It's amazing and it really does seem to wake you up. I just get it at Walmart and I have been using it for a few years. It feels good on my skin and isn't too harsh or drying.
Brenda B.
ann arbor, michigan
I absolutely love this! I have combination dry skin, and this is perfect: gentle, cleansing, and great for waking me up in the morning. Just be sure to use a moisturizer afterward, or your skin will feel tight. I definitely recommend this for others!
Whitney V.
Harker Heights, TX
Very refreshing in the morning, my skin feels clean but not over stripped. I don't like the fact that there's microbeads in it, hence the 4 starts and not 5. Over all it's a good drug store brand to buy if you're looking for a simple morning cleanser.
Dulce F.
Phoenix , AZ
So I did feel a burst of energy on my face! It was kinda tingly which I personally like after I wash my face. It doesn't really clean tho. It's more of a in the morning waker upper for the face. Would definitely think twice about repurchasing or again
Lynette B.
Covina , CA
I use to use this back in highschool and before I had my son this product is amazing. It does the job and leaves your skin feeling refreshed. I purchased this product at Walmart. The best time to use this is in the morning because it wakes you up for your day!
Heather D.
Hillsdale, NJ
I used to use Clean and Clear's other facial cleanser, but I picked up this one from CVS recently.  It has a very refreshing sent that wakes me up in the morning.  The bursting beads help exfoliate my skin and make it look clear.  I definitely recommend.
Morgan M.
Indianapolis, IN
I love the morning burst scent and how refreshing it feels. You can "feel the clean" after rinsing but not in a harsh way, and it leaves my face feeling moisturized not too dry. I have pretty sensitive skin & I buy it often - one of my favorites!
Azriela M.
S Abingtn Twp, PA
This is a must have for me. I apply this every day in the shower and I have seen significant improvement in my skin. My skin immediately feels smoother and softer after using this. The product does a good job of scrubbing into your pores and clearing them out, not getting clogged up.
Aaliyah S.
Lake City, FL
I like the fact that it smells good and definitely wakes you up in the morning. I also like that it's not harsh on the skin even though it's sort of a scrub. It worked to keep new things from showing up on my face, but it didn't get rid of old spots.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?