BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Sangy R.
Orlando, FL
Ever since I have started using this I have really noticed a difference in the brightness of my skin but I haven't really noticed a difference as far as my black heads or breakouts. I've been using this once a day in the morning and will continue to do so.
Whitney V.
Harker Heights, TX
Very refreshing in the morning, my skin feels clean but not over stripped. I don't like the fact that there's microbeads in it, hence the 4 starts and not 5. Over all it's a good drug store brand to buy if you're looking for a simple morning cleanser.
Nicollette V.
Owensboro, KY
This is my all time favorite face wash! I actually preferred using in the evening when washing off my makeup because it gets so deep into pores and made my face feel SO clean. The smell is to die for as well! It made me excited to wash my face daily!
Aaliyah S.
Lake City, FL
I like the fact that it smells good and definitely wakes you up in the morning. I also like that it's not harsh on the skin even though it's sort of a scrub. It worked to keep new things from showing up on my face, but it didn't get rid of old spots.
Rachel S.
Lugoff, SC
Inexpensive face wash, founded at my local Walmart. Has a good scent and woke me up in the mornings. But, broke me out and was very harsh on my skin. I do not recommend this for sensitive skin types and every clean and skin product that I've tired has been horrible on my face. Very disappointed.
Dulce F.
Phoenix , AZ
So I did feel a burst of energy on my face! It was kinda tingly which I personally like after I wash my face. It doesn't really clean tho. It's more of a in the morning waker upper for the face. Would definitely think twice about repurchasing or again
Sarah G.
Hoover, AL
Two stars because I'm really not a huge fan of this product. It really dries my skin out really bad. I HAVE to use a moisturizer as soon as I finish using this. It also seems harsh on my skin. My face (esp my cheeks) are always extremely red after using this.
Lynette B.
Covina , CA
I use to use this back in highschool and before I had my son this product is amazing. It does the job and leaves your skin feeling refreshed. I purchased this product at Walmart. The best time to use this is in the morning because it wakes you up for your day!
Lindsay S.
Hampton , VA
I've used this product for years and it has never let me down. The fresh scent and beads leave my face feeling refreshed after every use. It's a great every day product without drying or peeling. I always get a great clean and the price is also good.
Heather D.
Hillsdale, NJ
I used to use Clean and Clear's other facial cleanser, but I picked up this one from CVS recently.  It has a very refreshing sent that wakes me up in the morning.  The bursting beads help exfoliate my skin and make it look clear.  I definitely recommend.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?