BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Kyla M.
Phoenixville , PA
Love this stuff!!! The smell makes me love washing my face because it makes me feel so refreshed, and I love using it with the night wash too, I bought the bundle pack. I also noticed my skin cleared up significantly when I started using them together!
A R.
I loved the way it made my face fresh it kept it clean and i loved how it improved my skin care. It was at a cheap price but it made my skin clear. It definitely met my expectations. It was effective in a good way. I’d definitely recommend it to others.
robin j.
I have been using Clean & Clear Morning Burst for years and I love it!  My skin always look healthy and the smell of grapefruits in the morning always makes me feel clean and awake.  I have never had any problems with this product.  I definitely recommend.
Bella T.
Marquette, MI
Overall I liked this product but I didn't like the way it left my skin feeling. I've used it for a few months and it dries out my combination skin. It did help with my acne I just wish it gave more moisture. Maybe it would work more for oily skin types.
Bianca R.
I use this every morning before I apply my makeup. It wakes me up and makes me feel like a brand new person. It is a great buy and works wonders as if it were a high end cleanser and I wouldn't change anything about it. I highly recommend this product.
Stacey C.
Zephyrhills
I love this product. As I would wash my face each morning the little bursts would just put a smile on my face. I love the way it smelled and just how invigorating it made my skin feel.
Astrid D.
Washington, DC
This face wash smells great and lathers really nicely. It makes your skin tingle a little bit so it really feels like it's getting the job done. I stopped using this back when they were still using microbrews, but they've changed the formula since then.
Nicole D.
I used this face wash for years! It's definitely one of my favorite drug store face wash products. I love that it makes my skin look and feel very clean and the slight cooling sensation it gives your skin. I loved it best in the mornings to wake me up!
Jennifer H.
Daytona Beach
Love the smell of this product. Very light and sensitive for my skin. Definitely met my expectations. Cute, easy to use bottle and pump. Very effective! Left my skin feeling soft afterwords. Got it from Walmart for a great price. My son loves it also.
Evelyn C.
Rockville, VA
I have tried this Morning Burst cleanser in both the lemon and orange scents. It's amazing and it really does seem to wake you up. I just get it at Walmart and I have been using it for a few years. It feels good on my skin and isn't too harsh or drying.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?