BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
CF S.
Houston
My kids and I all use this cleanser.  Soft scrub not too rough on face.  We have been using this cleanser for over a year.  Purchased at Wal-mart and my son keeps asking for it once it runs out.  Bottle with pump makes for easy use.
Bianca R.
I use this every morning before I apply my makeup. It wakes me up and makes me feel like a brand new person. It is a great buy and works wonders as if it were a high end cleanser and I wouldn't change anything about it. I highly recommend this product.
Amar A.
This is a VERY good product I love it, I always buy it BUT, once it got on my eyes and my eye swelled up really bad, I had to go to the doctor to get medicine for it, it stung really bad but whenever I use it I keep my eyes closed and it works great !!
A R.
I loved the way it made my face fresh it kept it clean and i loved how it improved my skin care. It was at a cheap price but it made my skin clear. It definitely met my expectations. It was effective in a good way. I’d definitely recommend it to others.
Sabrina H.
The cleanser cleansed my face well. It left my face a little tight, but did not break me out. It was pretty gentle. I didn't really test removing makeup with the product. I've purchased other cleansers from neutrogena before. I would not buy this again.
Megan R.
Los Angeles, CA
While I don't hate this product, I don't love it either. It gets the job done and is very accessible-- it can be found at any drugstores, online, supermarkets, or Target. It is a good inexpensive and affordable option for an everyday face cleanser.
Amy L.
Murphy, NC
This is my favorite morning face wash! It is so refreshing and I really do think it does wake you up in the morning. I always feel wide awake and ready to take on the day afterward. The cleanser is very gentle and would def recommend using it for anyone!
Michelle L.
I bought this a few months back and the first thing I noticed was the smell it's very strong. So if that's not your thing, definitely don't get it. I didn't mind it. It was a bit abrasive and left my skin feeling dry, but it did feel clean after wards.
Serena A.
Chandler, AZ
I loved using this in the morning it woke me up and made my skin a lot brighter. The price was decent I could say. I got this at my local Walgreens. It's very gental on the skin but something that I'd like to improve on is really helping my skin from dry patches
Chastity U.
The title "Morning Burst" definitely suits the product. I find it to be really refreshing and it always wakes me up. It's pretty gentle on the skin, and the beads are good for exfoliation. It's not too pricey and is worth the money. I would buy again.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?