BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Cynthia T.
I love how well this face wash wakes me up in the morning especially after the long nights I have I'm a repeat user and it's only because how effective it is not only does it wake you up but it also helps with acne and it's gentle on sensitive skin is recommended to anyone !
Avery r.
This brightening morning cleanser refreshes my face and keeps it gorgeous and glowing throughout the day, it is in a gorgeous bottle and i look forward to washing my face with it every day! it definetly met my expectations and i would totally buy it again and recommend it!!
Emma c.
Ocean City, MD
Go in waves of liking this product. Doesn't; really feel like your face is super cleansed; just feels like a nice burst of freshness. Usually like this brand, but wouldn't recommend this to my friends. Don't think I would buy again, unless I used along with another face wash
Jamie M.
Battle Creek, MI
I have purchased this cleanser a few times, but I can never use the whole bottle before switching to something else. Ultimately it does what it is supposed to... it wakes you up with the citrusy scent and it is quite pleasing. I found it to be slightly drying, but I do love the scent!
Valerie E.
I am pretty sure this was everyone's first face cleanser. it is very nice to use in the shower. The pump is great. I love the exfoliating beads in it. It does not feel very soapy and does not leave a film on your skin. I have bought this several times and will continue to use.
Sadie W.
Lincoln Park
I really like this facial cleanser. After I use it my face feels absolutely amazing. Another reason I really like it is because it's pretty cheap. I like that I can conveniently get it at my local grocery store where I have to go anyway. Will definitely continue to purchase.
Dre G.
Austin, TX
Having oily skin, it's important to find a face wash that's not going to make my face feel extra oily. This facial wash is amazing! I love the smell of it and the scrubbing beads also help to scrub away any dirt on my face. It's a great value for the price and super attainable.
Courtney Leigh D.
mansfield, TX
I had to stop using ALL Clean and Clear products at the direction of my Dermatologist and the woman who does my facials--they were horribly stripping my skin. For me, you get what you pay for in this instance, and these products will do nothing but bring harm to your skin.
Kate C.
It smells SO good! It makes my skin feel extremely fresh while I'm washing it and after as well. It makes for a great way to start off your morning and I've bought this product repeatedly. The little bubble bursts feel so good on the skin and makes me feel like its genuinely helping my skin.
Nicole F.
Lees summit, MO
Great everyday face wash that isn't too harsh on your skin, but gets the job done. The tiny beads burst open as you scrub, leaving a cooling sensation on your skin for a few minutes to help wake you up in the morning. Love that feeling of a fresh start in the morning :)
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?