BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Natalie F.
Miami Lakes, FL
When I first started to use this product, I loved it and my face was always clear. The only issue that I have is that over time I noticed it didn't not have the same effect on my face from when I started using it. Although, it does make my face feel clear and refreshed in the morning.
Shaylee B.
Ossian, IN
i absolutely LOOOOVe this facial cleanser. I hadnt used it in years and forgot how much I loved it when my sister gave me the rest of her bottle. I love the little micro beads and how it makes my face feels so fresh and wakes me up in the morning. i will always buy this!
Emma s.
this product just reminds of me of high school. i do go back to it once in a while. it really does wake you up in the mornings. i do find that it does get a bit sticky if i dont follow up with a toner. but it really cleanses your skin out. i love the smell too
Elizabeth M.
I love this product it keeps my fave clean and clear of redness and it is a great way to wake up or even to go to bed. It is very effective and I buy this all the time. The packaging is wonderful in a pump bottle with simple labels. It's a definite recommend
Yanibell P.
Union City, NJ
I loved using this when I was in high school and when I travel to the Caribbean to visit my family. This gives such a refreshing and clean feeling to my skin. It also removes all the dirt. I use this especially in the morning because it helps wake me up.
Gabrielle B.
Metairie, LA
I've started using a strong acne face wash that is very effective but tends to dry out my skin. I use this product after I've used the other one because it's less harsh, but still cleans some. Not my favorite, but it does the job and isn't as tough on my face.
Emma L.
I have used this cleanser for years and like the scent of it that wakes me up in the morning. I find it cleanses quite well but not a staple in my routine. Great to use in the shower when you want to wake yourself up before starting the day! Good price point.
Rachel S.
Lyman, SC
I actually have dry skin and don't use a lot of scrubs but when I do this one Is a good one from the drugstore. I actually love the bright citrus scent. I don't know how effective it is on problem skin but for my dry skin that needs a pick me up it's awesome!
Anngelisha A.
Leesburg , FL
I have just started using this product and I am really liking it very good price and always have great coupon I will keep using I have very oily and sensitive skin and it has worked great for me so if you have not tried I think you should has great reviews
Ai'yona A.
The Clean & Clear Morning Burst Oil-Free Facial Cleanser smells great and left my skin feeling refreshed and clean. I use this product twice a day and it has cleared my skin within a short period of time. My face is visibly clean and clear after each use.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?