BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Stefani M.
I love this!!!! I run out of this so fast because I don’t only use it in the morning. It just leaves my skin so fresh and tingly that I like using it at night too. I know that might be weird, but the freshness soothes me haha
Harriet C.
It feels really refreshing and cleans off most of my makeup but unfortunately not all of it. The smell is refreshing too and I use this every night before using another cleanser. I wouldn’t use this more than once a day because it can potentially dry out your skin.
Asten C.
Northport, AL
HANDS DOWN MY FAVORITE CLEANSER! I have every single one of these and I love them so much! I use two cleansers in the morning (A Morning Burst and a Mary Kay cleanser) and my face feels so clean and refreshed. Especially after a really good night’s sleep.
Brittany F.
Beckley, WV
This is my favorite facial wash. Being on a budget, I have to look for affordable products that also do their job. This is one of those products. Washing my face with this product first thing in the morning is always my routine. It's a nice, refreshing way to wake up and puts you in a good mood for the rest of your day. I only ever use Clean and Clear. Definitely buy this if you're on a budget and looking for a great face wash. You won't regret it!
Lucia L.
These are my holy grails for my smooth face! And clear skin! May not work for everyone. But it does for me! I have dry skin so usually after cleansing my face I use a moisturizer to bring it back to life! But they work great!
Hannah C.
Paducah
I use this everyday. it smells great and leaves my face feeling so clean after. I have oily skin and this erases all my oil for hours and does a good job at removing some makeup that I couldn’t get off with a wipe beforehand.
Carissa W.
I liked the product and it cleanses my face the way I thought it should. The packaging made it easy to use. I thought that it did what it should but took a lot more than usual to clean my face. It was gentle in my face.
Madison G.
Easley, SC
This is a great face wash to get the dirt and oil out of the skin while making you feel awake with the awesome smell! I have sensitive skin and it is very gentle with bursting beads! Very affordable and love the gel formula!
Jamie P.
Holladay, UT
I love this stuff! It’s a great way to start my day and wake me up because it’s cool and refreshing. I think it’s a great value for the quality and amount you get. I always make sure to have this in my bathroom at all times!
Berti J.
I love this face wash! It makes my face feel so clean and refreshed after it's washed. I appreciate that it is reasonably priced as well. This has been my go to face wash for a few years now and I don't intend on switching.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?