BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Emma s.
this product just reminds of me of high school. i do go back to it once in a while. it really does wake you up in the mornings. i do find that it does get a bit sticky if i dont follow up with a toner. but it really cleanses your skin out. i love the smell too
Esther M.
Willowbrook, IL
I use this in the morning. It doesn't really wake me up but it does the best at making my skin feel nice and clean in the morning. I like using this when I shower too for an extra boost. I don't only use it on the morning. It's cheap and is at every drugstore.
Shelby B.
I've actually never used this before but my cousin has. She's been trying to tell me to use this for a while now but I just never got around to buying it. I should have though because my acne is getting worse. And her face is so clear all thanks to this guy!
Mariaaa r.
San Diego
Good and really refreshing. Toatally Wakes you up. It has about a very refreshing feel. It also exfoliates your skin. And your skin after feels very refreshed and baby smooth. Would totally recommend to anyone who needs something to wake them up in the morning
Brittany P.
Apple Grove
I love this. It is refreshing and leaves your skin feeling awesome. It isn't too pricey. It's very gentle and also cleans your skin. It exceeded my expectations and I would recommend it to anybody who wanted to wash and get a burst of freshness in the morning!
Yanibell P.
Union City, NJ
I loved using this when I was in high school and when I travel to the Caribbean to visit my family. This gives such a refreshing and clean feeling to my skin. It also removes all the dirt. I use this especially in the morning because it helps wake me up.
Laura N.
Moscow, ID
I like this product and the beads in it make it feel like it's doing more for me. It has a slight sweet scent to it which is pleasant compared of some of the face washes I've used that have smelled bad. I would buy it again, in fact I did a couple of days ago
Shivani  P.
Fresh Meadows, NY
love the product, it serves the purpose and does what it says. oil control and acne control. works for me. its worth the price and i've been using this cleanser for years. i would not switch to anything else. i recommend this to everyone who needs oil control.
Ashley F.
I use Clean & Clear Morning Burst cleanser every morning. You can buy this product at any local grocery store. I thought that this product could have been better because at times it felt a little harsh on the skin. I do like how it actually does wake you up.
Alecia V.
Pounding Mill, VA
One of my favorite products ever! It gives a nice cooling sensation and smells wonderful and really feels like its doing its job with the little beads inside it. Use first thing in the morning cleaning your face and giving you a nice wake up feeling and your set.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?