BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Ashley F.
I use Clean & Clear Morning Burst cleanser every morning. You can buy this product at any local grocery store. I thought that this product could have been better because at times it felt a little harsh on the skin. I do like how it actually does wake you up.
Shaylee B.
Ossian, IN
i absolutely LOOOOVe this facial cleanser. I hadnt used it in years and forgot how much I loved it when my sister gave me the rest of her bottle. I love the little micro beads and how it makes my face feels so fresh and wakes me up in the morning. i will always buy this!
Brittany P.
Apple Grove
I love this. It is refreshing and leaves your skin feeling awesome. It isn't too pricey. It's very gentle and also cleans your skin. It exceeded my expectations and I would recommend it to anybody who wanted to wash and get a burst of freshness in the morning!
Elizabeth M.
I love this product it keeps my fave clean and clear of redness and it is a great way to wake up or even to go to bed. It is very effective and I buy this all the time. The packaging is wonderful in a pump bottle with simple labels. It's a definite recommend
Laura N.
Moscow, ID
I like this product and the beads in it make it feel like it's doing more for me. It has a slight sweet scent to it which is pleasant compared of some of the face washes I've used that have smelled bad. I would buy it again, in fact I did a couple of days ago
Gabrielle B.
Metairie, LA
I've started using a strong acne face wash that is very effective but tends to dry out my skin. I use this product after I've used the other one because it's less harsh, but still cleans some. Not my favorite, but it does the job and isn't as tough on my face.
Shelby B.
I've actually never used this before but my cousin has. She's been trying to tell me to use this for a while now but I just never got around to buying it. I should have though because my acne is getting worse. And her face is so clear all thanks to this guy!
Emma L.
I have used this cleanser for years and like the scent of it that wakes me up in the morning. I find it cleanses quite well but not a staple in my routine. Great to use in the shower when you want to wake yourself up before starting the day! Good price point.
Kayla M.
I really like the morning burst line from clean and clear. Its refreshing and my face feels so good after using it! The smells are really nice too. This ones my favorite and the one i use the most. I dont really notice as many pimples either when using this too.
Shelbie P.
Azusa, CA
This is a great cleanser because it gets out all of the dirt and grime from sleeping.  It also smells amazing and really wakes me up for the day.  I love the microbeeds in it because they are not too harsh and really get rid of the dry and dead skin on my face.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?