BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Rachel T.
Morgantown, WV
This is literally my go to face wash. It always leaves my skin feeling smooth and brighter. I have combination skin and I find it doesn't dry out my skin too much. I usually switch between products just to keep my face fresh, but I always come back to this one.
Katelyn B.
Muscle shoals, AL
This is a great product the scent really "wakes you up" but it just leaves my skin feeling fresh to start the day, the bright orange is super cute, the product is reasonably priced not expensive, the beads dissolve and aren't harsh at all! This is a great product
Emma P.
I love this face scrub when you first open it you smell the bright citrus smell. The smell kind of reminds you of summer in a way it does have a refreshing affect on your face. I have really sensitive skin so i have to be really careful with what i use my only complaint is that it does not do anything for acne or oily skin you have to use a separate scrub.
Daniele W.
This product definitely gave me a little kickstart the bursting beads used in the product left my face feeling very clean and it also helped me feel a lot more refreshed and awake the downside to this product is if scrubbed in to hard it will dry your face out.
Karen O.
Richmond, TX
I am no longer a teen but I still seem to enjoy this face wash in the mornings. I guess the biggest reason is because it wakes me up it gives you a very refreshing feeling and does not over dry my already dry skin! I would definetely re purchase many more times
Amber D.
Ford City
This face wash was very refreshing. It makes your skin feel clean and awake. It was very effective in cleaning my skin. I liked the look of the bottle. I purchased it at Walmart. It was a great buy. I would recommend this to others and would buy it again.
zsanique c.
CHANDLER, AZ
one of the best facial washes ive tried, doesn't dry out your skin and the after feel is amazing. ive been a long time user for many years and it never fails to make my face glow and my skin clear. great value for a great price. I WILL recommend this to anyone.
Gabrielle E.
Hollywood, FL
The BEST face wash I have used for drugstore group. The price is great obviously, it leaves your skin clean but not dry. It does wake up of your face leaving it brightened and refreshed. I would definitely recommend this to anyone finding an affordable face wash
Aimee A.
I absolutely loved this product. i used it every morning to start my day and night before bed. It always felt so tingly and refreshing and it seemed to make my skin glow a little more each day releasing the dullness of my skin tone. I would definitely use this again!
Yanibell P.
Union City, NJ
I loved using this when I was in high school and when I travel to the Caribbean to visit my family. This gives such a refreshing and clean feeling to my skin. It also removes all the dirt. I use this especially in the morning because it helps wake me up.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?