BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
sabrina m.
Baltimore, MD
This is a great value for the price.  I got it from Walmart and spent about $5.  I used it right after I woke up to prep my skin for my korean products.  It does had microbeads in it, but they are not too abrasive and have not irritated my skin.  I don't know if I would repurchase it, simply for the fact that it did not special for the skin.
Jennifer O.
Vallejo, CA
I purchased this product at target about year ago. I have sensitive skin and I thought it was made for that . But i was wrong it made me break out. It seems gentle so o didn't understand why my skin was reacting to it the way it was. I wish I liked it smelled good .
Karinna N.
Frederick, MD
My husband uses this product ever day in the shower so I decided to use it one time and I love it! It feels really great on your skin and really feels like it cleaning out your pores. I have also noticed lots of improvements in his skin since he's been using it!
Jessica S.
South Paris, ME
This product is nice because it's oil free except it does dry out your skin quite a bit. I stray from using this on my forehead because that's where dry skin appears the most for me. This product does do a  good job though and definitely lasts throughout the day.
Allie J.
This is a great facial cleanser for any age. I started using in middle school, I'm in my 20s now. It smells great, gets rid of my oils, you'll definitely want to use a moisturizer afterward but this stuff does what it's supposed to do, cleanse & smell amazing!!
Christy  W.
Henrico, VA
Well if you are looking for a morning wake up to the face, this is the product that you should choose. I have used this product for a whole month and totally pleased with the morning cleanliness that I feel about this product. I suggest this product for everyone.
Christel H.
Gary, IN
I love clean and clear morning burst! It smells great and makes my face feel fresh and clean and the beads wake me up with a tingly fresh feeling. It makes my skin look vibrant and it makes my face glow. Also bought the night time one because the daytime had my face looking and smelling really clean.
Katelyn B.
Muscle shoals, AL
This is a great product the scent really "wakes you up" but it just leaves my skin feeling fresh to start the day, the bright orange is super cute, the product is reasonably priced not expensive, the beads dissolve and aren't harsh at all! This is a great product
Meghan P.
Nashville, TN
This face cleanser is effective and feels very nice for early-in-the-day cleansing (it seems to wake up my face). It is a gentle cleanser, but my skin was too dry after to not use lotion. I would recommend it to others, as long as they follow with a moisturizer.
Sophia H.
Trenton
This product works gently on the skin to remove excess oil and help reduce the appearance of blemishes over time. It has a pleasant smell and is the only cleanser ive ever used to remove excess oil very quickly. I definitely recommend it for acne prone/oily skin.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?