BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Caitlyn H.
Winterville, NC
If you like a simple product that will wake you up in the morning, I suggest this. It's just what I need when it's hard to get going. I love waking up and washing my face with this because the smell and feeling leaves me feeling awake and ready to start the day.
Sophia H.
Trenton
This product works gently on the skin to remove excess oil and help reduce the appearance of blemishes over time. It has a pleasant smell and is the only cleanser ive ever used to remove excess oil very quickly. I definitely recommend it for acne prone/oily skin.
Karinna N.
Frederick, MD
My husband uses this product ever day in the shower so I decided to use it one time and I love it! It feels really great on your skin and really feels like it cleaning out your pores. I have also noticed lots of improvements in his skin since he's been using it!
Gabrielle E.
Hollywood, FL
The BEST face wash I have used for drugstore group. The price is great obviously, it leaves your skin clean but not dry. It does wake up of your face leaving it brightened and refreshed. I would definitely recommend this to anyone finding an affordable face wash
Samantha H.
this is a facial cleanser that does wake you up in the morning. it has bursting beads that is refreshing the skin. i’ve been using this for months and it made my acne clear up when i use it in the morning and i use the duo night calming cleanser with it at night.
Jennifer O.
Vallejo, CA
I purchased this product at target about year ago. I have sensitive skin and I thought it was made for that . But i was wrong it made me break out. It seems gentle so o didn't understand why my skin was reacting to it the way it was. I wish I liked it smelled good .
rosalie r.
I definitely have fallen in love with this product it is part of my morning ritual it has lived up to its name. True beads in the was make me feel like I get a deeper clean and they wake me up after I'm done washing my face every morning my skin feel recharged.
Aimee A.
Charlotte
I absolutely loved this product. i used it every morning to start my day and night before bed. It always felt so tingly and refreshing and it seemed to make my skin glow a little more each day releasing the dullness of my skin tone. I would definitely use this again!
jaz r.
bakersfield, CA
This cleanser helps with oily skin and cleans and energized the skin. The cleanser is nicely packaged in a bottle. The cleanser is not very pricey it is only about $6 and it is very effective and works very well. I would highly recommend this product to others.
Jessica S.
South Paris , ME
This product is nice because it's oil free except it does dry out your skin quite a bit. I stray from using this on my forehead because that's where dry skin appears the most for me. This product does do a  good job though and definitely lasts throughout the day.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?