BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Isabella✨ W.
Ladera Ranch
Loved how this product helped me wake up in the morning and how it made my face feel amazing! The packing was cute and I bought this at cvs. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone that is looking for a great product.
Sarah W.
Everett, WA
This cleanser really is so Fresh and Invigorating that it makes sense why its called Morning burst, it really does waken the skin & senses up!! I absolutely love waking up to use this each morning!! This doesnt dry or strip my skin either, it just leaves me with clean & fresh feeling skin!! I like that its easy to obtain, in most drugstores, as well as being affordable also!! Definitely recommend checking this out as well as their night time cleanser also!!
Julie P.
Kingsport
This does exactly wat it is suppose to do...Pretty much. It definately wakes up the skin and cleanses really nicely. However, after a while of me using it my skin started to hate me. I have sensitive skin so I believe I make be allergic to something in the ingrediants . other than that little side effect from my own DNA lol its a awesome morning facial cleanser. I would recommend this to someone who doesn't have as bad sensitive skin as I do for sure.
Cara B.
I liked this cleanser. It really wakes my skin up and I like the smells of the face washes as well. I like the wait it’s presented and this was my first one using it. I would get this produced again and use it a lot more often.
Jordan H.
Sealy, TX
Love this face wash! Love the smell and the feel of it. It keeps my face from breaking out also. I only gave four stars because I prefer natural products. Obviously, this is not advertised as that, so I can't knock it too much.
Olivia G.
Minneapolis
Definitely gives you a nice burst in the morning. Really helps wake you up. It is a more intense face wash then what my sensitive skin type needs so I stopped using it. I hope it doesn’t have micro-beads in it like it used to.
Sophia D.
Plainsboro, NJ
It helped me get rid of some acne, but I have very sensitive skin, so sometimes some of these products dry out my skin a little bit and give me rashes. Depending on your skin type will determine whether or not you should use it
paige m.
Its amazing i have noticed a big difference in my skin and how it looks . I got a small bottle to see if i like it and i ended up buying the biggest bottle i could find
Yesenia V.
Mountain View, CA
I absolutely love this product.  The bursting beads make my skin feel really good in the morning !  I love the scent of it and I feel like it wakes up my skin.  For me the scent is not overpowering and it does not irritate my skin but than I again my skin is not sensitive so for you ladies or gents that have sensitive skin I do not know how it will react to this product.  But for me I have oily skin and I feel like it really gets in my pores to get rid of all everything that built up at night !
Hannah C.
Paducah
I use this everyday. it smells great and leaves my face feeling so clean after. I have oily skin and this erases all my oil for hours and does a good job at removing some makeup that I couldn’t get off with a wipe beforehand.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?