BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Susan K.
Eagle River, AK
I love the smell of this stuff! It has a perky orange scent that is so revitalizing along with a smooth soapy scent in the mix. The microbeads don't really do much for me, but I love the clean feel that the product provides. It's more of a squeaky clean than a soft clean.
Tess S.
As clean and clear as this product may make my skin look, it's just not worth the dryness it gives me. Yes, I love the feeling of freshness and burst my skin gets after using it, it just makes my dry spots flaky and I have yet to find a moisturizer that fixes the issue.
Jordin P.
Memphis, TN
This product has really helped with my skin cleaning routine. It makes my face feel fresh and wakes me up with its gentle scent everyday. I strongly recommend this product for individuals who need an extra boost in their morning routines for a nice pep up in their step!
Paige G.
Vista, CA
I've used a lot of different cleansers for my acne prone skin but this is the only one that has truly helped clear up my skin and prevent future breakouts. I bought mine at my local Walmart and was thrilled with how reasonably priced it is for such a high quality product!
Valesecia J.
I really enjoyed using this product. I used it almost daily! I bought this is at my local Target store in the make up section. I thought it was a great price for the product. At the time it was my first time using it and I will certainly use this again in the future!
Jade M.
Rochester, NY
Perfect for college. Helps me in the morning wake up - literally. I wake up at 5 AM, so this is helpful in getting me started with my day. Love the scent, and also a good price. Took me a semester to get through 1 bottle so it definitely gets it's use out of the price.
Jennifer P.
I really enjoy the smell, but don't really get the point of the little beads. It met my expectation for a cleanser and seemed effective/felt clean after using. The packaging was fine, didn't break or anything. Would recommend to others, seems like a good product.
Lexie H.
Vale, NC
It’s really refreshing and leaves my skin feeling clean. It’s very affordable and the packaging is nice for the price. It met my expectations and it smells amazing! I recommend it to anyone looking for a great cleanser.
Cassidy B.
Raleigh
I use this product every morning and their night relaxing product every night. It keeps my acne under control and it smells SO GOOD!!!! I really recommend this for people to try and it's not very expensive. Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facial Cleanser
Chris J.
Salem, MA
Overall, this facial cleanser is pretty much perfect. It gets so deep in my pores and leaves my skin feeling so nice and clean. It also really is helpful in the morning, as it smells nice and does give you a little bit of a burst of energy to get started with your day!
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?