BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Tess S.
As clean and clear as this product may make my skin look, it's just not worth the dryness it gives me. Yes, I love the feeling of freshness and burst my skin gets after using it, it just makes my dry spots flaky and I have yet to find a moisturizer that fixes the issue.
Susan K.
Eagle River, AK
I love the smell of this stuff! It has a perky orange scent that is so revitalizing along with a smooth soapy scent in the mix. The microbeads don't really do much for me, but I love the clean feel that the product provides. It's more of a squeaky clean than a soft clean.
Shanygne B.
Cambria Hts, NY
Clean and clear morning burst facial cleanser leave your face super tingly. It kind of wakes you up in a sense. It has vitamin C and ginseng & is instructed to use in the morning but I use it after my workouts as well just to give me that extra boost to push me through the day.
Claire P.
Keizer, OR
This is one of my favorite facial cleansers. It smells really good and almost wakes me up when I use it in the mornings. My face doesn’t feel oily due to it being oil free and it feels nice and clean after using. My skin is sensitive but I have no issues when I use this cleanser.
Deanna L.
Coram, NY
Love this cleanser, really gives a deep clean, doesn't burn or tingle a lot (just gives you that clean mild tingle), smells wonderful and really does wake up my skin. I use this and then cerave right after since I have dry skin and I want to make sure it stays hydrated.
ashley s.
POCATELLO
I use this product morning and night on my face and I really love it! I bought this at my local Walmart and when I rub the soap gently into a foam and rinse it off, it leaves my skin nice and soft! This definitely met my expectations and I would recommend this to others.
Hannah M.
Harrisonburg, VA
I've been using this product for years and it will always be a go to for me.  It has a great smell that really wakes you up in the morning.  It's a gentle product that really cleans my face.  I will definitely continue to use this product for years to come.
Jordin P.
Memphis, TN
This product has really helped with my skin cleaning routine. It makes my face feel fresh and wakes me up with its gentle scent everyday. I strongly recommend this product for individuals who need an extra boost in their morning routines for a nice pep up in their step!
felicity w.
This was all right. It kept my skin soft. I felt refreshed. I actually bought the 2-pack off the night time and day time cleansers. However, I didn't seem to get the results I was wanting. I still had acne, so I felt like the dirt wasn't being removed from my face.
Gabriella M.
Phoenix, AZ
I use the Clean and Clear morning bust each morning in the shower, on my face, before starting my day! I love the way the citrus feels on my skin! I think my skin has somewhat gotten use to it, because it isn't helping my problem areas as much as it used to in the past.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?