BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Nicole F.
Lees summit, MO
Great everyday face wash that isn't too harsh on your skin, but gets the job done. The tiny beads burst open as you scrub, leaving a cooling sensation on your skin for a few minutes to help wake you up in the morning. Love that feeling of a fresh start in the morning :)
Tess S.
As clean and clear as this product may make my skin look, it's just not worth the dryness it gives me. Yes, I love the feeling of freshness and burst my skin gets after using it, it just makes my dry spots flaky and I have yet to find a moisturizer that fixes the issue.
ashley s.
POCATELLO
I use this product morning and night on my face and I really love it! I bought this at my local Walmart and when I rub the soap gently into a foam and rinse it off, it leaves my skin nice and soft! This definitely met my expectations and I would recommend this to others.
Hannah M.
Harrisonburg, VA
I've been using this product for years and it will always be a go to for me.  It has a great smell that really wakes you up in the morning.  It's a gentle product that really cleans my face.  I will definitely continue to use this product for years to come.
ashley S.
Augusta, NJ
This product is exactly what it says, a MORNING BURST! I love how awake my face feels in the morning from the cooling bursting beads. The only thing you definitely need after using this cleanser is a good moisturizer as it does leave the skin a little drier after using.
felicity w.
This was all right. It kept my skin soft. I felt refreshed. I actually bought the 2-pack off the night time and day time cleansers. However, I didn't seem to get the results I was wanting. I still had acne, so I felt like the dirt wasn't being removed from my face.
Jordin P.
Memphis, TN
This product has really helped with my skin cleaning routine. It makes my face feel fresh and wakes me up with its gentle scent everyday. I strongly recommend this product for individuals who need an extra boost in their morning routines for a nice pep up in their step!
Gabriella M.
Phoenix, AZ
I use the Clean and Clear morning bust each morning in the shower, on my face, before starting my day! I love the way the citrus feels on my skin! I think my skin has somewhat gotten use to it, because it isn't helping my problem areas as much as it used to in the past.
Angela G.
Island Lake, IL
I have very sensitive skin and this did not have any negative reactions on my face. The smell is refreshing and I like the exfoliating beads or whatnot, but I did not think that this actually helped with my occasional breakouts. I would definitely go with something different, but this is a nice morning type face wash!
Savannah Z.
hephzibah
I buy this as one of my face cleansers i also use the night one .. both work so good whenever you use them i use mine in the shower so i can get a full clean of my face with the water as well . They have never let me down never dried out my face always worked good for me
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?