BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Sadie W.
Lincoln Park
I really like this facial cleanser. After I use it my face feels absolutely amazing. Another reason I really like it is because it's pretty cheap. I like that I can conveniently get it at my local grocery store where I have to go anyway. Will definitely continue to purchase.
Amiyah D.
Charlottesville
I love this product! It’s very nice and easy to use. Really effective..honestly t refreshes my face in the morning and helps me wake up. I’ve only used the sample versions but I love them! It does meet my expectations and I would recommend to everyone in need of a face wash.
Taylor C.
This cleanser smells amazing and is perfect for a morning wake up. There is no excessive lather and with a touch of water, a little goes a long way. I’ve purchased this product 3 times and over time it began to leave burn marks on my face which is why I will not repurchase.
Rabeea K.
Houston
This product is meant for as i have really oily skin. After i wash my face with regular soap the oil is there within 2 -3 hours. I am literally washing my face every other hour but one time a friend of mine recommended me this and tried it and oh boy it works. Great product
Alisha H.
Groveport, OH
I love this face wash!! It leaves my skin feeling moisturized and so clean! It provides a tingling feeling, which is great because I know its cleaning deep in my pores! You can purchase this for a low price at your local store!! I highly recommend this!! Great buy, product & value!!
Jamie M.
Battle Creek, MI
I have purchased this cleanser a few times, but I can never use the whole bottle before switching to something else. Ultimately it does what it is supposed to... it wakes you up with the citrusy scent and it is quite pleasing. I found it to be slightly drying, but I do love the scent!
Shanygne B.
Cambria Hts, NY
Clean and clear morning burst facial cleanser leave your face super tingly. It kind of wakes you up in a sense. It has vitamin C and ginseng & is instructed to use in the morning but I use it after my workouts as well just to give me that extra boost to push me through the day.
Hannah M.
Harrisonburg, VA
I've been using this product for years and it will always be a go to for me.  It has a great smell that really wakes you up in the morning.  It's a gentle product that really cleans my face.  I will definitely continue to use this product for years to come.
Tess S.
As clean and clear as this product may make my skin look, it's just not worth the dryness it gives me. Yes, I love the feeling of freshness and burst my skin gets after using it, it just makes my dry spots flaky and I have yet to find a moisturizer that fixes the issue.
felicity w.
This was all right. It kept my skin soft. I felt refreshed. I actually bought the 2-pack off the night time and day time cleansers. However, I didn't seem to get the results I was wanting. I still had acne, so I felt like the dirt wasn't being removed from my face.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?